By Nick Nameous - 01/01/2009 06:22 - United States

Today, I celebrated the new year. Alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 228
You deserved it 5 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So did I. It was my own, stubborn fault though, so I can't really say 'FML'.

lilsweetbabe818 0

i was alone as well, i was throwing up because of a stomach virus. My boyfriend decided to go out anyway and leave me alone. I dont blame him though.

Comments

So did I. It was my own, stubborn fault though, so I can't really say 'FML'.

Haha perfect time for this 'forever alone' T.T

lilsweetbabe818 0

i was alone as well, i was throwing up because of a stomach virus. My boyfriend decided to go out anyway and leave me alone. I dont blame him though.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Aww, #6 :( your boyfriend should've stayed home to take care of you :/ it sucks being sick!

jdach27 0

I had to drive an hour to my apartment at school to celebrate. I had broken up with my girlfriend the week before. She went to the party with all of my friends at home, and screwed one of my good friends.

isaiaha11 2
amazinggbaby 2

how does he deserve it for breaking up with her? he obviously didn't want to be in a relationship with her so why would he stay? and it would be awkward for anyones "good friend" to **** their ex.

You guys do realize you're rating a comment (not even a real posted FML) on someone else's FML right...?

stackofcats 0

i sat alone in my parents livingroom alone and watched dick clark while my mom and dad were out drinking with friends. FML

my parents ditched me for a bar so i also had to celebrate alone

katherinebby17 28
SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

hahaa, join the club. loners ftw ;D