By fifthtimesacharm - 26/04/2011 15:03

Today, it's hot and sunny, and a customer asked me how I was, I responded by saying "It's a hot sunny day. Who doesn't love the sun?" He responded by telling me he had just had three melanomas cut out. I guess I did find someone who doesn't like the sun. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 905
You deserved it 5 539

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who doesn't like the sun?: Vampires Skin Cancer Patients Me Badly sunburned people That guy that pwnd you

Comments

lmaoatall 6

you had know way of knowing. you can't say anything these days without risking offending someone.

maybe he should've tried sunscreen. sun damage is preventable, yo.

MuffyStJacques 0

Sun rays can still get through sunscreen.

not enough to give you cancer. always reapply.

joa76 3

You can get skin cancer even with sunscreen. Some people are just unlucky...I knew someone who got it when they were 5, which certainly wasn't caused by excess skin exposure.

Sprocket 5

86, no one said you can't get skin cancer. However, this FLM is obviously talking about loving the sun and cancer.

MuffyStJacques 0

The sun is a mass of incandescent gas-...oh, yeah, I don't like the sun either. I'm too pale and get sunburned easily. :/

People with melanoma don't dislike sun. -_-

Exactly, how do you think they got it in the first place? (Rhetorical question)

Exactly #27! My family is prone to it, but instead of doing a 180 and being weird sun-haters, you just take extra precautions. IF you hated the sun, it wouldn't have got so bad in the first place. So ... I guess that's a good thing for emo kids and goths.

his relationship with the sun is....spotty at best bwaha!

I can tell you have a very sunny disposition, so don't let this guy's bad luck cloud your judgement or fog your mind weather he likes it or not. With a stormy altitude like that, it's snow wonder bad things happen to this guy. Don't let this nasty encounter rain on your parade. Let your happiness shine through, and tell him to go to hail.

jvillan87 5
jvillan87 5

Wow Doc your wasted as a doctor, you need to quit that job and get work at a crappy celebrity obsessed newspaper. Your talent at making amusing puns should shared with the whole world.

If you're* going to insult Doc, at least use proper grammar to save yourself from looking like an imbecile.

I wasn't insulting him, thanks for the free lesson though. If you're gonna try and insult me please try and pick up sarcasm will save you looking like an imbecile.

fmltiligothigh 0

well look on the bright side, at least you learned something new. not eveyone likes the sun xp