By Anonymous - 24/04/2011 20:55 - United States

Today, it is both my birthday and Easter. My whole family came into town and my mom made a big dinner with all of my favorite foods. After church, I took a nap. When I woke up, all the food, including my cake, was gone. No one thought to wake me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 451
You deserved it 6 861

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, but when your whole family is here, and there's a dinner for your birthday, it seems reasonable to expect to be woken up for it, don't you think ?

Comments

maybe none of it was ment for you... did you think about that. SELF-CENTERED!!

Byah 2

Yeah, I mean when your mom makes your favorite food and buys a cake on your birthday, it's totally arrogant for you to assume, considering cultural norms and past experience, that just some of it may well be for you.

oliveindamiddle 0

hahahahhaha you tell'em byah (:

byah, I'm sure they were celebrating Easter.. and if it was suppose to be a combo, maybe the OP should be social instead of nap.

sounds like you were being rude.. did you want everyone to give you a foot rub too? you sleep with a houseful of company and then whine you're not the center of attention.. tough luck!

Byah 2

They made him food for his birthday. The food was for him. For his birthday. They were all going to have some, but it was his birthday so they made his favorite food. And got a cake. Then he fell asleep. And instead of waking him up so they could all eat, like normal human beings would do, they decided to eat everything while he slept. Get it now?

the food could of been for Easter dinner and the cake could of been dessert. just because the OP implies it was a birthday dinner, doesn't make it so. seriously, the Mom would of woke her up if she went to all that work for her birthday. Get it??

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

So you're implying that OP is an asshole even though as you say, the dinner and cake wasn't even for them. How is that not also an FML? The entire family comes over and forgets their birthday? Either way they're jerks, and OP does not deserve it.

Alicelover123 2

aw, that sucks, hope next year is better! and a happy birthday to you

Talientary 8

Alright, next year you do the opposite. ambush everything and make out like a bandit in your room.

Well at least your family acually came. My birthday is coming up and today almost everyone decided to go back to their homes in France, Spain, Germany, and England! Then my aunt who lives here in the U.S. decided she going to Aruba for no reason.

no way my birthdays today too! sorry your day sucked. mine did to but in a "different" way :Pa