Conundrum

By Anonymous - 04/05/2021 04:01

Today, my best friend is completely head-over-heels for his girlfriend, has been buying her very expensive stuff and gave her the ring of compromise after 4 years of relationship. The problem is, I just found out that the girlfriend has been sexting with someone else, and is sure to dump my friend for that guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 001
You deserved it 108

Same thing different taste

Top comments

phybreawptic 13

1. Might need to have a chat with his girlfriend. Telling him might make him defensive. 2. What is the ring of compromise?

I think it's an engagement ring....not sure though

Comments

phybreawptic 13

1. Might need to have a chat with his girlfriend. Telling him might make him defensive. 2. What is the ring of compromise?

I think it's an engagement ring....not sure though

Ambrily 27

I think it's like an engagement ring, but you're not actually engaged, it's just to show that you are faithful to that person only, but not going to marry them (yet).

bleachedraven 14

Thank you, I had wondered about the compromise ring as well : )

If you confront your friend and tell him what you heard, he will probably think you are lying if you do not have hard evidence. OR he will go to her and ask her and she could lie just as easily to get some more stuff. It happens a lot and there are tons of videos and stories about it happening. It sounds like your friend is simping pretty hard.

Jessika Jensen 7

Speak to the girlfriend first. I am sure you can find ways to get the proof for your friend. I would speak with her. Give her the opportunity to stop. If not proceed with caution telling your friend. Sometimes even if it is a good deed. It can back fire on you, and cause problems for your friendship.