By loser4life - 30/07/2011 04:38 - United States

Spicy
Today, in health class, I raised my hand and asked if you could get an STD from dogs. I have officially now ruined any extremely small chance I had of being popular. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 437
You deserved it 79 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

So what your saying is you f*ck your dog

That's your own fault. You shouldn't have asked something so dumb.

perdix 29

If you are ******* dogs, why do you need to worry about your popularity among humans?

There's a kid in my class that keeps repeatedly asking if you can from a horse..so you probably weren't the only one thinking it, but it should have just stayed in your mind... Ya know, before people assume youre in some creepy **** like the horse kid.

I've heard of this one guy who was ****** by a horse, they filmed it. I think he also died from that.

Takuya272727 16

Mr Hans, I believe. Google it, I'm sure you'll find the video. Can show to your classmate! Personally, too scared to look for / watch it.

brighteyes81 0

It was a donkey and yes the mans rectum exploded.

112 & 128: Yup. "Mr. Hands." One of the critics on Ruthless Reviews listed it in his top ten films of the year without explaining. By the time I realized what I'd clicked on, it was too late and couldn't be unseen. FML.

so did your dog tell you that cold sore it has isn't herpes?

well I certainly wouldn't be putting that up on fml but then again I am not dumb enough to ask such a stupid question. reckon you deserve what's coming your way. what a ********

brighteyes81 0

Not dumb enough and I reckon in the same sentence. Irony?

oh dear how remiss of me to not use the English language the way it was intended. but I reckon I don't really give 2 hoots.

Shadow_Phantom 26

...why would you even ask that. At least ask the teacher when nobody's around... YDI.