By Anonymous - 30/05/2009 11:39 - Canada

Today, I won $200 a contest at a bar. The manager took me to a vault where money collected from the strippers go into a pool. He told me that at least half of the bills were slid through a strippers butt crack so I was to "choose wisely". FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 647
You deserved it 9 034

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pwnrzero 0

you got the 200 dollars and most money goes through much grosser stuff anyway, without you knowing deal with it, and take it like a a mature human being! [i couldn't say man because i didnt know if you are a man]

so, you go to a strip club, looking at the strippers, giving them money, but when they try giving you money you think its gross? maybe you should give it to them in envolopes next time :)

Comments

HAHAHA, no wonder you are a stripper! You can barely piece together a sentence.

alwaysalady 0

Wow. Dirty money, for real.

"Today, I won $200 and got a good joke, too. FML"... You poor thing, you...

YLS 0

"I won money, but I'm grossed out by it because I actually know for certain where it's been, FML?" I'm sure half the bills and coins in your wallet aren't precisely pristine. I'm sure they've been exposed to all sorts of germs, dirt, etc. from being touched by thousands of people, being dropped on the ground, etc. Just because you know for a fact that some of those bills were against someone's body (probably a cleaner area than their hands, too) makes them somehow dirtier than any other bill? I can understand the "eeewww" but Jesus Christ, you got free money. Don't bitch, especially with the economy going the way it is.

AmpulexCompressa 0

"Oh no, I just won $200, waaaah! Waaaaah!"

How is free money an FML? Also... If you're a guy, shouldn't you be happy? If you're a lesbian, shouldn't you be happy? If you're a straight woman, what the **** are you doing in a strip club?

oh my gosh, the other day my friends and i were just wondering about how many normal dollar bills went through strippers.

whiners are weiners. Take the two hundred dollars, put it in a bank, you idiot. It's not like you have to touch them.