By Anonymous - 30/05/2009 11:39 - Canada

Today, I won $200 a contest at a bar. The manager took me to a vault where money collected from the strippers go into a pool. He told me that at least half of the bills were slid through a strippers butt crack so I was to "choose wisely". FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 647
You deserved it 9 034

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pwnrzero 0

you got the 200 dollars and most money goes through much grosser stuff anyway, without you knowing deal with it, and take it like a a mature human being! [i couldn't say man because i didnt know if you are a man]

so, you go to a strip club, looking at the strippers, giving them money, but when they try giving you money you think its gross? maybe you should give it to them in envolopes next time :)

Comments

meeeep 0

1. where do you think the money goes when they stick it down their pants? and 2. many people are complaining about this when in fact i guarantee over 1/2 of them have had butt sex. you'd stick your dick up there and all that but when it comes to some bills you go crazy? that is completely normal.

I don't get hw this is bad. However you just summed up why there is so much sickness and diseases around if half our money is ending up between the butt cheeks of *****. Yuck, now I'm scared to handle money, everything goes on debit from now on.

this is just a slight picture of the stuff that practically all bills come in contact with. and think about it- what are two of the biggest industries?? sex and drugs...so chances are, most of your money has been places you don't want to think about ;)

Dual Prize. Money and A Life Supply of STDs. Enjoy!

Boo hoo I won $200 of stripper-ass money, fml. Jerk.

suaveneanderthal 0

lol he told you to pick carefully so you could actually pick the ones that had been through the butt-cracks right? those are the ones i'd be goin for!

fmljw 2

this is why i always wash my hands after handling money :P you don't know where it has been!

Honestly, probably a good chunk of the currency out there has been through a strip club. good fml though haha FYL. And #73 is an irrational piece of sugar.