By Anonymous - 30/05/2009 11:39 - Canada

Today, I won $200 a contest at a bar. The manager took me to a vault where money collected from the strippers go into a pool. He told me that at least half of the bills were slid through a strippers butt crack so I was to "choose wisely". FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 647
You deserved it 9 034

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pwnrzero 0

you got the 200 dollars and most money goes through much grosser stuff anyway, without you knowing deal with it, and take it like a a mature human being! [i couldn't say man because i didnt know if you are a man]

so, you go to a strip club, looking at the strippers, giving them money, but when they try giving you money you think its gross? maybe you should give it to them in envolopes next time :)

Comments

vag_fml 0

Assuming you're female...you can try and simmer it down by saying you won a contest at a bar, but in actuality you won it a a strip club. so...why would you think you're better then the strippers and have to differentiate yourself from them? douche.

You've got $200. If you think that's an FML, I will gladly take the money.

vt_mruhlin 0

Usually I'd say it's a safe bet that an arbitrary piece of currency is cleaner than an arbitrary person's ass. But I'm not sure if that holds true for stripper asses; especially considering that strippers evidently wipe their asses with money, which would only make them dirtier...

Shadydeals 0

Damn can't swim in that cash.

okenter 0

Congratulations! If they were all $1 bills, the odds of you picking only non-butt bills are roughly 1/1.607x10^60 (1,607,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000).

I feel so bad that you won some money. Take it to a bank and deposit it if it bothers you that much. You should remember this next time you handle any money.

cattoe7 0

strippers.. they're gross.. but $200 thats cool

Wow how is this an fml? You got 200 dollars.. you didn't even have to keep it for long. In studies too they've shown that like 99% of bills have fecal matter on them... so what does it even matter? What's that other statistic.. something like 4 out of 5 ones in the u.s have been through a strip club. This really isn't an fml. It would be an fml if you were like: Oh I lost 200 dollars today in a stripclub. But no. You won 200 dollars.

ihearnoises 0

if i see the word "bar" in an FML, i automatically press YDI

and just what kind of contest was this?