By Xpload - 29/01/2014 18:26 - United States - Lake Orion

Today, I woke up with a skull-splitting headache. I braved the wind and freezing temperatures to get to work. Today is also the day my boss thought it would be cute to let the elementary school band play at our office. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 460
You deserved it 4 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JMichael 25

Oh I remember being in band in elementary.. It wasn't pretty. Sorry OP.

Comments

JMichael 25
colton_colton 49

Vodca could help OP get over his headache temporarily!

xChaos 29

And will create one even worse, a couple hours later...

colton_colton 49

Which is why i said temporarily help you!

nightowl713 25

#25- while it may help temporarily to drink vodka, I foresee it causing worse problems than a headache on a cold day with loud instruments playing in the back ground. He works at an elementary school and I feel as if being drunk or smelling of liquor around small children at school is frowned upon in today's society.

incoherentrmblr 21

Now you know how Simon Gruber feels...

iLike2Teabag 27

Hey "in least" a few of those words were right.

Oh I remember being in band in elementary.. It wasn't pretty. Sorry OP.

colton_colton 49

I remember being made fun of in the band!

Depends what school you're at and experience. My school is focused more towards music so our bands/orchestra's (I'm in one of them. ) Are good in my opinion. I've played an instrument for about 2 years and most people in most of the bands at my school have played longer. ( I'm in a high school mixed with a primary school, makes sense if you are from Australia) ( I'm in high school)

You've got to be kid-ding me. Hope you feel better OP, and that your day wasn't too bad!

Did he just let the band in? Or was it like scheduled? If it was scheduled you really can't complain. It just sucks. Sorry OP. ;~;

Even if it was scheduled, OP didn't have to know about it.

buttcramp 21

true. Plus, OP shouldn't have gotten so shitty on a weeknight.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

35- Have you never just woken up with a random ass headache?

Well your Boss's heart is in the right place, unfortunately your head is not.

oj101 33

I hope there wasn't someone playing the recorder - these things are the musical instruments of satan.

Musical instruments of satan? I always figured they were the instruments of something far more evil

wellthen7154 12

Gosh darn it mayonnaise is STILL not an instrument!! I'd assume that the instrument of the devil is the E-flat (soprano) clarinet.

Was thinking more on the lines of a gold fiddle.

Haha try the trombone then we will talk about devils instrument

#45 What's wrong with trombone? I played for a few years, the sound is lovely, you know.

CallMeWindSock 24

A day that bad has to mean something awesome is about to happen to you, OP. Keep your head up, and enjoy the music! ;)

I actually don't know how to help you on that one. maybe run to the bathroom while they play.

Looks like you might be a little high strung today. Did you do anything that might get you in treble? Be sure to take note of anything rash you might do