By Anonymous - 05/10/2014 17:04 - United States - Louisville

Today, I woke up to a mouse sitting on my pillow and chewing on my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 636
You deserved it 3 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mouse: Oh you're awake. Go back to sleep. It's all going to be okay. *caresses hair*

jstorie95 8

Bet that was a nice surprise to wake up to

Comments

Um eww!! Where do you live is your house that nasty? This needs a follow up ASAP! If its your landlord call the health department.

Just because there was a mouse in OP's house doesn't mean it's nasty. I live out in the country and in the cold weather like this rodentd come in seeking for a warmer place aka a house. OP could be in a similair sistuation

Sorry for the double comment guys. My app glitched and stopped working saying my comment didn't publish so I recopyed it and then published both.

RedPillSucks 31

Anywhere with actual nature around doesn't need to be dirty for nature to intrude

That's like saying if you have normal house spiders your house is messy.

a hairy creature that fancies hair , how cute :/

Or nursery rhyme. Little mouse, Muffet, sat on a tuffet eating OP's curls away.

A lot of people here mentioned getting a cat, be careful with that. Make sure you want that commitment for up to the next 20 years. There is no guarantee the cat will even eat the mouse. But if the cat does eat the mouse, who knows what kind of disease your new kitten could end up with.

Yeah, my cats would be absolutely useless were they to encounter a mouse. One would probably run away from it! I have a bit higher hopes for the dog but even then, I'm not positive what she would do... We put decon in the air vents and crawl space and haven't had any problems so far. They just eat it and go to sleep.

That's funny and gross all at the same time.

Greenteamextreme 16

This won't necessarily work lol. My parents bought 2 cats and the mice epidemic in their house is now worse. cats can be lazy assholes... Stupid lumps won't even move for pats anymore.

Oh that's terrifying. I'd probably freak out my whole house screaming bloody murder.

Because careful you don't squish him Lennie...