By Anonymous - 21/05/2009 16:41 - Canada

Today, I woke up early to take my dog for a walk. I wore spandex shorts. I stopped to talk to several people I know and passed a group of hot construction workers who checked me out. I just got home and realized I have the biggest cameltoe I've ever seen in my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 745
You deserved it 59 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

andrews_wife 0

Dear God, it took you that whole time to notice? Camel toes are seriously one of the most uncomfortable things for a woman......... I don't see how you didn't feel the spandex rubbing between your freaking vajayjay......

sucram 0

Can I have your phone number

usernamehereXX 0

That's what you get for wearing spandex in public !

abbyxroad 0

It makes peoples day when you do that. Not causing you any harm is it? Keep up the good work!

0010110 0

This is why i'd never go near anything spandex. This is also why I check myself over in the mirror several times, before going anywhere.

kpdjd 0

who the hell actually wears spandex shorts

NotNegativeNews 0

People's idiocy astounds. 'Fat ******'?? It was just an unfortunate clothing malfunction. No indication of HER being fat. And it's also sort of sad how women always (me included) try to hide all body parts away at all times. Breasts are okay but if your nipples go hard from cold, everyone freaks out about it. I saw a photo of a tshirt model from a website, and someone had taken her photo and put it on another website on a page about slutty women or something similarly offensive, with a caption of "Two things leap out at me" (or something similar) -gasp, she was outside in a tshirt and she was cold. Also sometimes it just happens- you may have been fine leaving the house. It happens less without spandex of course, but you probably don't look hideous in spandex. Have you seen some of those gymnast photos? They have the same problem. It happens just through movement.