By Anonymous - 28/10/2010 03:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, I woke up cold. The guy I had sex with last night stole my blanket. He also took everything out of my freezer, and all of my soap, shampoo, and conditioner. The number he left me was for a pizza place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 358
You deserved it 35 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And I'm sure he left u a little parting gift. Get tested and dont have one night stands.

That's what happens when you let strangers in your house, dumbass.

Comments

Sounds Like something my X Boyfriend's Psycho Idiot Daughter would do. She was always bringing trash home and banging them in the living room. GROSS.

ha! you got what you deserved. boinking random strangers may get you in trouble...

wow... love all the "ydi for being a **** and having a one nite stand." apparently everyone using fml are Mormons and devout Catholics. quit being so f*ckin' high and mighty. bringing anyone into your house you don't expect someone to steal your property, common decency isn't so "common" nowadays tho.

EvilDave 13

No, when you bring a total stranger into your house and have sex with them and then go to sleep, if they steal something from you, you deserve it. You are the one that brought the stranger into your house and effectively left him alone by sleeping. It is your fault. You deserve it.

#137 I agree. I'm not a fan of one-night stands, but not for religious reasons.

I also agree with #137. Religion doesn't necessarily play into this. I'm sure many people who are into the one night stand thing identify as Christian, be it Catholic or otherwise. It has more to do with not being dumb and easy.

robertsoccer04 0

You might wanna go see if he didn't leave you with something else besides an empty house if you know what I mean lol

Needs shelter, food and cleaning supplies... You did it with a hobo.

gusgus36 5

haha thats kinda funny. I'm gonna go with YDI for hooking up with someone totally random who you knew nothing about. you took the chance that he would be some weirdo and guess what...he was!

seabass0911 0

probably happened cause you're fat