By Anonymous - 24/02/2011 22:09 - United States

Today, I went to Victoria's Secret to get fitted for a new bra since mine weren't fitting properly. To my amazement, I wasn't a 32A, but a 32AA. I might as well have craters on my chest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 338
You deserved it 5 359

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CourtneyDanielle_fml 9

That sucks. But it's what you were given.

BananaPancakesJJ 0

@266. Look, I love boobs just as much as the next straight guy, but a boob job? Really? It really sucks to see women suggest such things to other women. You ladies always complain about how men are such dogs and how they only want you for your looks. I honestly can't even find the right words to say, except OP is ******* gorgeous, and so is every other woman. I honestly think OP should care more about who she really is, than her boobs. Then again, that is just my opinion.

Comments

brighteyes81 0

Thanks for the tip! I'll definitly try it! Otherwise I'm going to have to find a breast massager lol!

Acousticpixie14 6

Hahaha It really sucks cause it's like in order to get them to not hurt, you have to feel like you can't freakin' breathe!

drunkinstl 0

I give free mammograms, you know, for breast cancer awareness :)

I'm a European 10E, and agree with ^ it's sooooo not worth it. I have to wear TWO bras if I want to work out and I still have chronic neck pain and headaches, not to mention boob sweat (ick) and the fact that I only have the option of either looking like a tart or a frump, no inbetween. If I woke up tomorrow as an A cup I wouldn't even wear a bra, I'd run and skip and be overjoyed.

TaTaTanyaHo 5

When I was younger I thought I had big boobs cause I was overweight. Then I lost about 40 pounds and my boobs stayed the same cup size.

Iknoweverything 29

While I think you should use this as a reason to not wear those horrible contraptions, (guys get turned on by hard nipples in the cold sometimes you know) if you really hate how small they are, quite a few brands have extreme pushups that promise to make you two sizes bigger. Maidenform happens to be one of them, Victoria's secret can recomend others. (Gotta love when working with bras allow me to give advice on FML)

:O You work with boobs? Lucky. Not because i'm a pervert, but because I am curious. And by curious I mean I wonder about the process. And by wonder I mean ********** RAPIDLY TO THE MENTAL PICTURES! Sorry, that was childish, I apologize. Woah, I can't even remember what I was going to say...eh, it's early here.

bbydoll19 0

i have double d boobs and its a pain. just like every else has said its no funn. :/ but i understand y this is an fml :)

whatever all that matters is if us got a pretty face and a nice ass

KiiaraGrrs 0

Aah , I kind of wish guys would go through all this girl stuff then they will learn what we go through !!(:

Zues01 0

No worries, a true man will love you no matter what size your chest is! itty bitty Ta Tas are perfect, and anything more than a handful is a waste.

sammigirl148 0

On the contrary, boners. I would have. If it's rude, it's rude and I have no issues pointing that out.