Backhanded

By lopsided - 06/09/2011 16:22 - United States

Today, I went to Victoria's Secret to buy a bra. A woman sized me and then gave me a bra to try on in the fitting room. To my pleasure, it seemed to fit well. The woman who had sized me came in to check on me and replied, "Yeah, it happens. Not everyone can be symmetrical." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 003
You deserved it 2 752

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the ****? Most women aren't symmetrical. You should have told her, "Yeah, it happens. Not every saleswoman can have a ******* clue."

saIty 17

It's better then having a third nipple. Or is it? Dun Dun Dun.

Comments

LiveLaughFML 10

"yeah it happens. not everyone could be a bitch, but you've proved me wrong."

krazy_glu3 0

Most women aren't. Unless they are implants. It's normal, don't worry OP.

It's pretty normal. Not really a bad thing if you ask me.

enonymous 8

It's ok men enjoy variety. Playing with 1 B cup and then 1 DDD might be weird at first but they're still boobs. Put a nipple on anything and a guy will play with it.

BellaBelle_fml 23

I once asked a male friend of mine why guys like boobs so much. He replied, "Because they are there, if you had a hand growing out of your head we'd want to shake it!" Wise man.

drawmesunshine 17

My left boob is bigger than my right boob, but you can't really tell. Especially when I jiggle 'em like this!

drawmesunshine 17

Aww, nobody gets the reference? Finding Nemo! When the cute little octopus is talking about her tentacles.. :/

enonymous 8

68 - I can't take you seriously with that picture. Let alone any references you make

You should try the Ahh bra. It custom conforms to your breasts and it feels wonderful. Just match it with your clothes size!

92- For that awesomely nice comment I'm going to have to go run over a couple Bambi's with my Suburban to make up for it

Aww that sucks op! But so does reading FML with hemorrhoids, it hurts so much.

enonymous 8

106 - Don't lie you probably hit all of Bambi's family on the way here

honestly i find that nasty as shit but thats just me!

allisonsapphireh 0

Ohhh i get it now! I knew I heard that before!

saIty 17

It's better then having a third nipple. Or is it? Dun Dun Dun.

Smokingweenies 3

I have a third nipple! Except it's just a scar from where my lung collapsed :/

Wearpireking 0

No, not at all. I have a third nipple, and it's pretty sweet. I have the ultimate comeback for a threatened "purple nurple". "Go ahead, no way you can get all three!!!"

ImFrackinBored 13

One nipple... ah ah ah... twoo nipples ah ah ah... three nipples.. ah a— oh god I'm out

ImFrackinBored 13
WallyTheWombat 0

^^^^ Family guy when Meg was dating The Count. What do I win?

You win a price of cake...IF you can also correctly guess mine.

Wearpireking 0
rexgar2000 10

this reminds me of that movie Paul with the alien that escapes from area 51 and has that comic with a girl with 3 boobs :)

What the ****? Most women aren't symmetrical. You should have told her, "Yeah, it happens. Not every saleswoman can have a ******* clue."

Magnificent_Fart 1

90% of women have some form of asymmetry, the saleswoman probably says that to lots of women, sounds like a bitch

I thought the saleswoman was referring to herself, because no matter how I look at what she said, she seems like a bitch.

hellogoodbye1996 6

No I'm not. I'm just a figment of your imagination. Or am I?

Her's must be really noticeable if the lady said that.

Fohz 9

It's actually pretty normal for women to have breasts that are not the same size. Sometimes it's more noticeable though.

TheSnakeDoctor20 17

Balls are not the same size too

Ikushka 3

You shouldn't care about what everyone says

dabowlingman 14

Haha 2 different sized boobs, hott

Yes. Hot- a way of describing the high degree of temperature or something attractive. Ok idk why I am being a smartass I guess I'm bored.

Madiluvsyuh98 2
fatalkiss 0

Yeah, what "happens"? Bras fit? If it fit so well, was the bra asymmetrical? Anyway, breasts aren't supposed to be 100% symmetrical... Generally nothing on our body is.

Generally the left is bigger than the right. So yes!!

Actullay, almost every woman isn't symmetrical... Besides, how does that even make a difference when you try on a bra? You get the same cup size on both ends.

drawmesunshine 17

Learn to not be an ass and realize that one misspelled word among a whole slew of correctly spelled words is -probably- typo.