By Anonymous - 25/06/2009 06:00 - United States

Today, I went to the movies. After it was over I got up and noticed a designer purse sitting on the ground in the back row. I opened it to look for anything that could give me a address so I could return it. The owner came back, assumed I was robbing her, and punched me in the nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 798
You deserved it 6 382

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why the hell would she leave it sitting on the ground in the first place? fyl.

L0veh8te 0

You should snapped your fingures and say ohh no you didnt, then Bitch Slap her and walked away while throwing her purse across the theatre.

Comments

UsingLogic 0

Sue her. That will teach her basic courtesy and social behavior. She would had been very happy if she had gone home without it and you had brought it back to her. If there wasn't a high chance the purse contained items that can be used to prove it's her's, I would had told you to yell that she was assaulting you to steal your purse =p However, I should also take note that you made a mistake by looking at what was inside. Since you were in a theater, you should had given the purse to someone working there. They probably have a lost and found service, or they would had returned it. Considering this option was available but you did not use it, I can understand the owner thought you were stealing things from her purse. Still doesn't excuse her behavior , but you could had avoided your troubles. But you had good intentions so I'm not throwing stones at you. I'm just giving you some advice for next time, so you don't get in undeserved trouble again.

Dickman16 0

u dont just start looking through people's stuff like that. YDI

Wow. This is without a doubt a But next time you should be more careful and if you're going to try to help you should just bring it to the front counter and tell them you found a purse.

that sucks you were trying to help someone and they punched you in the face fyl

This is why when I do this I think out loud "maybe I can find an address or something."

lol same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago with a cell phone. she had a kid, though, so she didn't punch me. I did get dirty looks from everyone, however.

lol same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago with a cell phone. she had a kid, though, so she didn't punch me. I did get dirty looks from everyone, however.

myfishisBOBA 0

You should have beat her ass and taken her purse. Dumb bitch.