By lisa321 - 02/04/2009 02:36 - United States

Today, I went to Starbucks to get coffee. The employees told me that there was no more coffee. I started cursing at them and told them that I am in a really big hurry, and that I need coffee every day. They had been yelling back the whole time. Little did I realize, they were saying April Fool's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 519
You deserved it 116 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are an asshole. Why would you be so rude to the employees anyways?

If i'd of been working in the shop i'd of refused to serve you after being so rude.....or added a little something special when making the drink!! hehe!!

Comments

It's been said, but you're a ******* asshole. Go kill yourself.

bigrederin 0

You're a douchebag, and you're the reason why the world sucks so much ass. I hope they poured the coffee down your pants, you ****.

Why would you start cursing them out? That's incredibly rude, disrespectful and immature. It's just coffee, grow up. Also, the chances of Starbucks being completely out of coffee *and* espresso is zero. You're an idiot for believing them, clearly unobservant enough not to notice that other people had drinks and for cursing out people who deal with a ton of bullshit from people like you on a daily basis and still have to pretend to give a **** about your needs. I have plenty of bad days, but I don't take it out on retail employees. That's just pathetic.

love_lucy 0

number 10 thats kinda harsh i mean yes she was rude but is it fair for them to april fool her? OP should have also realized that starbucks never runs out of coffee lol

wallythedolly 0

YDI. As if yelling at the employees, who are probably hs and college kids, is going to get you anywhere.

Today the hotel I'm staying at was out of coffee so I threw a fit, and chewed out the lady at the check out desk, because, as an American, I can't live without coffee. Well not really. I actually behaved rationally and *gasp* got a cup of tea instead.

YouMustBe_Joking 0

you're a douche for being so ornery about something so trivial.

What does OP mean? Am I stupid for not knowing this? And of course its April Fools, you're a bitch!

TryToBeKind 0

You wentle too damned far with the yelling/cursing but still . . . playing jokes on customers IS bad-service. It's only funny when Captain D's decorates one table, if they tried to play like the commercial, I'd definitely complain about it. And OP stands for Original Poster, #113

To be honest, I'd probably be gullible enough to believe their April Fool's joke. However, I wouldn't become a vile bitchy customer like you were. I work in the customer service industry, and I can tell you from experience that the next time you go in there, any employees that recognize you will hate you. I just can't understand how people can be so unbelievably rude to other people who are just trying to make a living. YDI completely.

I would probably have gone... ummm... what do you have.