By Devin - 02/08/2009 06:11 - United States

Today, I went to see a movie with 4 friends. I didn't realize that I was the only one who didn't have a date. The theater row had just enough room for everyone but me, I got to sit in back of everyone else while they were making out in front of me for 2 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 190
You deserved it 5 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

no1askdu 5

shouldve threw popcorn at them

That blows, being single while everyone else is paired off is never fun. Hope you ripped the friend who invited you a new one, how inconsiderate.

Comments

This is only a true FML if it was a rubbish film.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and make the suggestion that in all probability, they are in fact all 14.

Yeah, I thought that was sorta implied.

littlebrittle77 0

u shouldve jerked off and tried to cum in their popcorn

#20 you are gross but man YOU ARE ******* HILARIOUS!!

MohawkMagik666 0

i think its stupid when people go pay money to make out for two hours. wow.

No allocated seating? Is that common in the US?

Well when I buy tickets, while you're at the ticket office you get asked where you want to sit, get a plan view of the cinema theatre with all the seats that are currently taken on the computer screen and choose where you sit, which goes onto the ticket.

It's not quite so "duh". Movie theatres in South Africa tell you where to sit. Do you think theatres that put on plays don't have allocated seats? No need to be so mean. As for the OP. What a whiny little bastard. He should have gone home when he realised he was the only one without a date. You know, if this was going to bother him so much.

Yeah, I viewed a movie in Japan once and had to choose my seat (dunno if they're all like that). I can see some benefits, but all in all I'd rather everyone choose their own when they get in.

Action_Batch 0

A little brash but all in all, I completely agree.

arcacious 0

well what else is a movie for

chowyuk 0

YDI get off FML and look for a gf, and there isn't assigned seating in our movie theatres first come first serve AMERICA