By Devin - 02/08/2009 06:11 - United States

Today, I went to see a movie with 4 friends. I didn't realize that I was the only one who didn't have a date. The theater row had just enough room for everyone but me, I got to sit in back of everyone else while they were making out in front of me for 2 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 190
You deserved it 5 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

no1askdu 5

shouldve threw popcorn at them

That blows, being single while everyone else is paired off is never fun. Hope you ripped the friend who invited you a new one, how inconsiderate.

Comments

furry_fml 6
Cupcake10 0

#6 made me laugh. And wow you have yourself some uh, classy friends there. They must be in seventh grade if they can't make out at their own houses and have to do it in a freaking movie theatre. Don't be like them....

bollywood_rocks 0

OP must be a teenager if this bugs him so much. YDI for being a whining sissy looking for sympathy/attention on FML. Personally, I always ditch my boyfriend and he ditches me too whenever we want to see a movie we really like: Harry Potter for me and Public Enemies for him. We go separately so we don't waste an hour/2 hrs being distracted by the other person. THIS IS NOT AN FML.

Everyone who writes an FML is look for at least a little bit of sympathy and/or attention. That's the freaking point of this website: to complain to the public about how ****** your life is. Genius. *eye roll* Also, so what if he's a teenager? @ OP: I can empathize. I hate being the third wheel, let alone the 9th wheel.

the reason you were made to sit on your own was probably because they didn't want the whole 9th wheel thing

Then leave. God this FMLs are getting worse and worse...

Some people can't get girlfriends. Perhaps too ugly or something else is wrong. So with that said, you shouldn't worry about girlfriends or whatever. Most people break up anyway, so it's not like once you get a girlfriend or a wife that it's forever, so you shouldn't base your life around having someone or not.

How do you not realize you're the only one without a date? That's the FIRST thing I notice if I'm gonna be the third/fifth wheel. Pay more attention next time.

Well get your ass off this site and go look for a girlfriend.

Dashiell 0

He's probably 14, and dating is retarded at age 14. Maybe he just doesn't want to date? Maybe he's angry that his friends didn't tell him that all 4 of them brought dates and that he would be left out? I don't understand why you're all tearing into him, seriously.

MessyPaint 0

Because this is the internetz, and being an e-thug is kool. -_-

zomblover 0

seriously, who makes out in a theater anymore??