By Devin - 02/08/2009 06:11 - United States

Today, I went to see a movie with 4 friends. I didn't realize that I was the only one who didn't have a date. The theater row had just enough room for everyone but me, I got to sit in back of everyone else while they were making out in front of me for 2 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 190
You deserved it 5 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

no1askdu 5

shouldve threw popcorn at them

That blows, being single while everyone else is paired off is never fun. Hope you ripped the friend who invited you a new one, how inconsiderate.

Comments

MessyPaint 0

Hehe, I've always found snogging a funny word.

whatcanthemattrb 0

You deserve it for having friends that make out in public.

Hey, get a Ferrari! Never mind the cost, just get one! It'll cheer you right up!

Agreed with 34 and 55 But, still, so what? You didn't have a date, boohoo woe is you.

I don't think the fml is in the fact they didn't have a date. The FML was that they all went out to see a movie, but shuffled the OP to the side they could make out.

don't be jealous of relationships based off of making out, sex, etc. I'm 14 and I know that. but I know how it feels to be the fifth wheel.

YDI for not sitting in front of them instead

sporksrock 0

I gotta agree with cupcake10; people making out in movie theaters, much less anywhere else in public is just effed up!

jj732 0

gah, i always get stuck as the fifth wheel with my friends and their boyfriend and almost boyfriend. but they dont TELL me we're going to see a movie with them, they tell me it'll just be the three of us. bitches.

Well, you could've gotten up, walked out, pretended to go to the bathroom, and sneaked in to a different movie (: