By Devin - 02/08/2009 06:11 - United States

Today, I went to see a movie with 4 friends. I didn't realize that I was the only one who didn't have a date. The theater row had just enough room for everyone but me, I got to sit in back of everyone else while they were making out in front of me for 2 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 190
You deserved it 5 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

no1askdu 5

shouldve threw popcorn at them

That blows, being single while everyone else is paired off is never fun. Hope you ripped the friend who invited you a new one, how inconsiderate.

Comments

ditzykayla 0

hun I so feel your pain. I asked my friend to go see a movie with me recently....and she was like okay...didn't bother to tell me she called her boyfriend to invite him to the movie as well...it was a new movie so the theater was packed and no where else to sit...so needless to say I got stuck sitting by her and her boyfriend making out through the whole entire thing. I haven't invited her back to the movies since.

Right, why are you slagging this person? Her friends possibly assumed that they would have known to bring a date. They forgot to tell them. so she turned up thinking it was just a movie with some friends. There friends aren't very considerate, they could have sat with you like and watched the movie with you. i feel bad for you because you were alone. no worries :) xo

bammxitsxamanda 0

aww. i feel your pain. But I would have been like "screw you" and went to go see a movie by myself. lol

Hey, get a Ferrari! Never mind the cost, just get one! It'll cheer you right up! (I know I just posted a duplicate, but it's for a reason)

Yeah, seriously. I can feel sympathy for a guy with this kind of issue. I mean, I've been a third wheel in a group of two girls and a guy. Man, that's just embarassing. Seriously, some people are just shy or nerdy and they won't have girlfriends until they are making $500,000 a year in upper management of some software company. So c'mon, be human here. It's not that easy for everyone.

Firstly, I don't think everyone should assume this guy can't get a girl, because as far as we know the only reason he didn't invite one along was because he didn't know his friends were bringing dates. Secondly, there's nothing inhuman about telling the guy to suck it up and be a man about this kind of situation. As I said earlier- when he saw his friends arrive with dates he should have gone home if it bothered him that much. Or he should have sat in front of them like someone else suggested. There are a few ways he could have dealt with the situation. Whining about it is stupid.

Roxas_fml 0

You should've kicked the back of their seats. Going to a movie is to watch a ******* movie, not make out in front of other people.

If there was ever a time to bail, it would have been then. Oh well, next time Buddy :)

It's so stupid that people go to the movies to watch the back of their eyelids instead of watching the movie they paid seven bucks for. I have it up there with the top ten moronic things that teenagers do - and I'm 18.

thepunisher_fml 0

one question; what was the title of the movie you watched???