By WhatALoserAmI - 27/06/2016 16:08 - India - Bhopal

Today, an old friend of mine refused to go to a movie with me. Turns out he was sitting in front of me with my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 708
You deserved it 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hopefully it was a horror movie. No one will hear their screams... Now you just need to figure out how to get rid of the bodies.

ALittleFreak 15

Spend the rest of the movie throwing popcorn at their heads. Just kidding you're better than that. That's garbage man, ditch them both.

Comments

Hopefully it was a horror movie. No one will hear their screams... Now you just need to figure out how to get rid of the bodies.

I recommend turning the bodies into a new popcorn flavor.

Genius. It'll already be enriched with iron.

ALittleFreak 15

Spend the rest of the movie throwing popcorn at their heads. Just kidding you're better than that. That's garbage man, ditch them both.

Don't waste perfectly good popcorn on cheaters! You eat it and watch the drama unfold.

YourOpinionSucks 22

Why bother? OP is behind them, just choke them both out and punch on their faces a bit and be done with it. Cheaters are waste of human resources and should be treated as such.

That's when you kick his seat and smile when he turns around.

A whole new level of stupid. Doing your friend's girlfriend is bad enough, but to actually go and see the same movie with her at the same screening where your friend invited you to?

Call me old fashioned, but having sex with a friend's girlfriend is a lot worse than seeing a movie with them.

Absolutely, but 4 was saying it's pretty stupid to go to the same place @ the same time Knowing OP would be there, and the cheating would be found out.

Yes, thanks, #13 - sorry, English is not my first language! I was trying to say that OP's "friend" is not only an asshole, but a stupid asshole.

usnwife 18

I would assume the friend thought OP wouldnt go alone without the friend so friend thought he was clear to go with the girl... still stupid, and they are both horrible people, but as far as why he went to this showing of the movie...

Ditch the bitch. And if you're old friend knew of the relationship then ditch him to

DeadxManxWalking 27

if you live with your girlfriend then put all her stuff on the curb with a sign saying free stuff

Just 2 more names to add to the ex list.Annnnd check and check.

You're not the loser op, your ex friend and ex girlfriend are the real losers.

zebra3_fml 7

no attempts at humor. I'm really sorry for the pain you feel.