By Devin - 02/08/2009 06:11 - United States

Today, I went to see a movie with 4 friends. I didn't realize that I was the only one who didn't have a date. The theater row had just enough room for everyone but me, I got to sit in back of everyone else while they were making out in front of me for 2 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 190
You deserved it 5 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

no1askdu 5

shouldve threw popcorn at them

That blows, being single while everyone else is paired off is never fun. Hope you ripped the friend who invited you a new one, how inconsiderate.

Comments

Why is everybody trying to tear this guy a new one for being whiny? Maybe he doesn't like dating and doesn't feel the need for a girlfriend. Maybe he simply didn't realize that he was going to become the fifth wheel because his friends had dates and felt that making out, for some reason, was a better idea than watching the movie that they paid for. It's not necessarily his fault that his friends decided to screw around and shove him off to the side for it. I think he kinda has the right to complain if he intended to spend time with friends and wound up being ignored. Rant aside, I feel for ya, OP. I hate going places with friends and their significant others because a lot of the time, I get ignored, even if they aren't making out or something and even if I'm friends with them both. It can get annoying quickly.

newguy12 0

in the words of Hyde from that 70's show... You wouldn't be complaining if you had a tongue down your throat, so find a tongue man!

go to a movie to watch it if you aint got a date oh well

It appears you did not fully receive the message in my post. Try harder.

i feel your pain, i had to go bowling with two couples:(

When you get older couples will actually go to the theatre to watch the movie. Stupid kids.

Awwwww poor thing i feel your pain but i agree next time popcorn them :P

CaptainPat 0

dude, its vermont, im sure there were plenty of other cows available.

Brittanii 0

y would u go to the movies Witt. friends if theyy. all have dates nd u dntt... you shouldve knownn itt. was gonna be a boo luvvinn sessionn!!

crazybear16 0

Some friends, let that have happened to me. I would cursing their asses out! Then I'd bring my bf to the movies with them and make out right in between all of them. Show their asses it aint cool to not let you know somethin like that.