By Anonymous - 11/09/2009 17:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to my girlfriend's and she was wearing some sexy lingerie. After making out passionately for 10 minutes, I started to undress myself, only to have her stop me, confessed that she still wasn't sexually attracted to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 261
You deserved it 4 006

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You dress your hand up in sexy lingerie?

That is a disgusting thing to say to anyone. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Comments

icertainlysuck 0

that seriously happened to me the other day. i feel ur pain. FYL

Some have said "is she gay?" I would ask...since you have not provided a gender....is she STRAIGHT and you are gay? or is she possibly an Irish Setter? What makes a person not attracted to another person with sexual organs? I still don't get it. FYL. Sorry for your pain. Find someone who likes you and stop wasting your time with someone who doesn't know what she wants.

Wow. I dont know what to say. Besides COCKBLOCK OF THE CENTURY!

friscobuff 0

He has a three FOOT penis? At least if that was the case he would have a career in **** for the rest of his life.

dedalus_fml 0

I think he must have meant a 3" penis. I used to be embarrased about having a 3" penis...but then I discovered girls really don't mind it that wide :rimshot:

joy1523 0

YDI for dating a "girlfriend" who "still" isn't sexually attracted to you... meaning you are dating a girl who has told you before that she isn't sexually attracted to you...? find a girlfriend who does. problem solved.

I guess it wasn't as passionate as you thought.

At least you didn't find out upon arrival at the destination of an expensive vacation. sigh...

Kira_fml 0

WHOAAAAAA TEN MINUTES! is that your record?

The ten minutes of JUST making out probably should have hinted at something. But really, that sucks.