By cait - 30/04/2009 19:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to get the Apple store, my Mac had been making a grinding noise from the fan. The guy put his ear to the keyboard and said there was a CD in the drive so I couldn't hear the grinding from the fan. He ejected the CD. It was porn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 652
You deserved it 100 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

grazynaanka 0

Who cares. Mac or PC. As long as it works and gets the job done, who really cares. Geesh. And OP, the guy probably owns the same ****.

Who cares? Lots of people watch ****, nothing to be embarrassed by. And if you are embarrassed by it either don't watch it or be more careful with the discs.

It's not all that bad, i bet he has a bigger **** collection than you do...

Yea, you deserve it for using a Mac, get a real computer!

Do you write "****" on the front of your **** disc? Really? Cuz I don't see how else he would have known. And if you do, you clearly don't care much about who sees your "**** CD". Guy was probably like, "Can I... borrow this for a minute?"

Epiphany1882 0

I try to leave positive comments here, but i must say BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Embarrassing, but you deserved that one. >.< XD

I'm sure the Apple store guy didn't really care. He was probably thinking something along the lines of "I wonder if I've seen this one."

You have **** DVD's? That you just leave in your laptop and forget about? Do you have THAT MANY?

Well, you're a Mac user, so we know it was gay **** too. 2x embarrassing.

Osakhomen 0

ALL Mac users have used PCs before and prefer Macs. My brother who was such a PC person, recently got my dad's old Mac Book and he LOVES IT! My friends who are PC users and use my Mac are always saying how much they love it, but for financial reasons they can't get one. PCs are only better for hardcore gamers. I bet if more people could afford a Mac, they would get one. I mean they are relatively more expensive, but it's so worth it.