By cait - 30/04/2009 19:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to get the Apple store, my Mac had been making a grinding noise from the fan. The guy put his ear to the keyboard and said there was a CD in the drive so I couldn't hear the grinding from the fan. He ejected the CD. It was porn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 652
You deserved it 100 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

i'd just be like "as if you dont own the same exact video"

YDI for having a Mac, didn't read the rest.

@58...or 59...who ever it was...you are retarded if you don't thing that Macs have viruses. In fact, a quick google will show you an article printed just 2 days ago moron. http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=macs_cant

xoGurlxo 0

lol, at least it wasn't a girl.

Antonio718 0

Wow, you must be retarded if you think Macs suck (or a PC fanboy, or even both) Bet you all of these PC fanboys are idiots because they own a iPod/IPhone and can't realize that the company that makes them also makes Macs (apple)...Pc's start up time is slow as shit, and how's Vista working out?

Because owning an iPod or iPhone means we do not know what company makes them? How the **** is that relevant, and what point are you trying to make? You realize its called Mac fanboy for a reason right? Because you own a mac. iPhones and iPods are products of Apple. Mac is not a company, rather a brand. The startup time is basically dependent on how much shit you pack your computer full with. It's the same on either PC or Mac. As for Vista, it's great after SP1. Again, learn your facts.

Kyothine 0

A Mac is a tricycle. They don't let you customize it, it's slow but consistent, and nobody dies on a tricycle. You never get pranks pulled on a tricycle because no one cares about them. Meanwhile, a PC is a motorcycle. Many people die on them from being stupid, or get fed up and ride on a tricycle. You can customize whatever you want, at the risk of slowing it down. People pull pranks such as stuffing the gas pipe, etc., because people who ride motorcycles are more important than people who ride tricycles. Also, Antonio is a huge macfag. Antonio, give me ONE reason why the Mac is superior to Windows. By superior, I don't mean something small, like "Oh Macs are trendy and look pretty tee-hee!" Give me something BIG that makes up for their 2500 dollar pricetag.

One reason Macs are better? GarageBand. Another? A distinct lack of viruses. A third? They're fast as ****.

freshest 0

the original poster's name is 'cait' so that makes it even more akward cause at least with a guy it would be kinda normal