By Anonymous - 17/01/2011 02:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to get a tattoo. I decided on getting my four month daughter's name tattooed on my upper arm. I went home to show my wife. She broke down and told me that I'm most likely not the father. It's a toss-up between her co-worker, the guy who does our lawn, several strangers and me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 397
You deserved it 4 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow! normally I would say ydi for getting a name tattoo but kids are different!! well someone else may be the father but if you raise her properly you can be her dad

Comments

wow kick her to curb. if its ur child be a good dad

Steve Wilkos sounds like your best option.

choirfreakandpro 0
talktomandybaby 8

i agree with14. thats just harsh.like really? he didnt know he was being cheated on!

neela226 1

wow that really sucks. get your wife treated for sex addiction

ok kick the ***** to the curb! and you raise ur daughter. either way she is still ur daughter no matter what. as for the DNA go ahead and do it. because if not you will always wonder. as for the letting her raise her. to hell with that shit. and as for the walk away and not have to pay child support. I'm sorry to inform most of these morons but since you've been there since child birth and have raised the child this long ur um stuck footing the bill.

WTF!!! dude ur married to a big time HOE!!! divorce that trashy ass bitch! It's bitches like HER who gives us good women a bad name!

First things first, OP: Your wife's a dirty **** and you need to divorce her. Second: Get a DNA test and find out if you are indeed the father. If you are, great. If not, then you need to find out who the father is, and either tell him to raise his child, or have him sign over parental rights to you so that there won't be any custody problems in the future. @ towboatdude- you might be right about OP being stuck footing the bill if he knew that the child wasn't his from the get go, but if he can prove that his wife deceived him, a court might let him off the hook.