By thisisme - 17/01/2011 01:37 - Canada

Today, I was on a plane. When my flight attendant brought me my drink, it had a lid and a straw. He told me, very seriously, "not to spill." No one else got a lid. I'm 18, and apparently I look spill-prone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 697
You deserved it 3 468

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i would be excited and make everyone else jealous...

once I was on a plane that was full of poisonous snakes. thankfully some black guy saved us.

Comments

i would be excited and make everyone else jealous...

That's okay, dumb waitresses ask me if I want a kids' menu all the time.

#4 I was asked if I wanted a kid's menu until I was like 15. It was so annoying. OP maybe you just look young? You'll probably be grateful when you're older :)

FYLDeep 25

It's kind of annoying getting asked for ID all the time too though.

same here, I'm turning 18 next week and twice this month I've been asked if I wanted a kids' menu

At least they ask y'all... I'm 18 and they just give me one. No question.

percawesome 0

Hey must remember OP from his last flight.... the Chocolate Milk Fiasco of '97...7....7......7.......7........

how self-conscious do you have to be to think of this as an fml

stewpididiot 11

musta been the Binky on a ribbon around your neck that tipped him off... or he just wanted to watch you suck on something...

GailLeeRussell 2

Psh , dude don't sweat it . Old people are always hard-asses when it comes to spilling stuff . And apperantly us youngsters are wayy to unccordinated to do anything with out lifes than spend our time spilling stuff .

once I was on a plane that was full of poisonous snakes. thankfully some black guy saved us.

tykiej 0

Did you ask your mom if it was okay to have the straw? Those can be dangerous in the hands of youngsters!