By Anonymous - 11/04/2009 08:07 - Canada

Today, I went to Britney's concert. About halfway through the show, the person next to me turns to me and asks, "Can you do me a favour?" Thinking that she wanted me to look after her stuff, I said sure. Her next sentence was: "Can you stop singing?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 077
You deserved it 44 218

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jennaleighhh 0

Thats the problem with concerts. Yes, I know how much you love the person you're seeing. But for the sake of everyone else, don't sing. We came to see britney, not you. Let it be enjoyable for others as well.

Had she heard Britney live before? You were probably better.

Comments

lifeislife_fml 0

Why is everyone so pissy about singing at concerts? What else are you supposed to do, stand there blankfaced? The lady wanted to go to that concert, she just has to deal with all the other people who also wanted to go.

_mcs_ 0

#2: Wtf? xD Have you never been to a concert before? Everyone sings along. You don't just sit their quietly listening to your favorite songs. You want to sing along, so you do. You should just enjoy yourself and not care if someone tells you to shut up. And as for those of you who say she deserves this for being at the concert in the first place, that's just stupid. Everyone has their own taste in music so don't hate on others for liking an artist that you don't particularly like. If I were in that situation, I would have given the bitch a dirty look and sang twice as loud and twice as obnoxious.

crazy_cat_lady 0

Sorry, but I have to agree with the lady that asked you to stop singing. She didn't pay for a ticket to YOUR show.

SofiaM_fml 2

lyssalicious Since you have your head so far up your ass you didn't notice the comments were seriously bugging tonight and that the moderators are actually working to fix the problem, I have to repeat that when I posted my first comment, you actually were number 38 that's why I posted a second comment to specify I was talking to you. As for you calling a fake to a FML which is obviously not one, if you had taken even one small look at the rules for the comments, you'd know you weren't supposed to do it. It is annoying and it just makes you looking stupid. Scince220 Please stop right there....

The real FML is that you like Britney Spears.

Poison93_fml 0

OMFG! its not a real concert if you sit down! or if can hear the person next to you sing!

PurryLucy 0

what a bitch. it's a goddamn concert, so you sing along. FHL for beign such a downer on everyone. i bet she's such a down that her boyfriend needs viagra to **** her.

PurryLucy 0

what a bitch. she's at a concert, you're supposed to sing along. she's such a downer, FHL for not being able to have fun.. i'll bet her boyfriend needs viagra to have sex with her, she's such a downer.

Hgm09 0

You must have been singing god-awfully to be heard over the terrible screeching coming out of Britney's ****** of a mouth. I'd consider that an accomplishment.

I totally agree with her for asking you to stop singing. I HATE people who sing loudly at concerts. I paid to hear the band, not you :)