By Anonymous - 11/04/2009 08:07 - Canada

Today, I went to Britney's concert. About halfway through the show, the person next to me turns to me and asks, "Can you do me a favour?" Thinking that she wanted me to look after her stuff, I said sure. Her next sentence was: "Can you stop singing?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 077
You deserved it 44 218

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jennaleighhh 0

Thats the problem with concerts. Yes, I know how much you love the person you're seeing. But for the sake of everyone else, don't sing. We came to see britney, not you. Let it be enjoyable for others as well.

Had she heard Britney live before? You were probably better.

Comments

meddude 0

you should just change this to "Today, I went to Britney's concert. FML"

goosemanrocks 0

YDI for going to a Britney concert.

mylifeisfuckeddd 0

haha i was JUST going to say what #74 says. u deserve that for GOING in the first place and liking her songs enough to SING them

Curtieeeez 0

Agreed with #74, I voted YDI. But wow, told to stop singing at a britney concert.. You must be baddddd.

If you want to sing, stay home and put on a C.D. People pay good money to go to a concert to hear the performer sing, not randoms in a crowd. FYL you went to a Britney spears concert.

people go to a concert to see the featured person perform, not concert goers. you deserved it big time.

You went to see her ? Damn I'm jealous. I wanted to go. Anyway, she paid to see Britney, not you, so I wouldn't blame her. But I'm surprised she heard you considering how loud concerts are.

Aint nothing worse than stupid women thinking they can sing, when they clearly can't. Even if you can, save it for the inside of your car. No one paid a dime to hear you sing.

meg8989 0

aw, don't listen these mean people. I'm sure your voice is great. :)

balanceMMX 0

you should've stared at that lady and sung loudly at her for the rest of the concert