By Anonymous - 11/04/2009 08:07 - Canada

Today, I went to Britney's concert. About halfway through the show, the person next to me turns to me and asks, "Can you do me a favour?" Thinking that she wanted me to look after her stuff, I said sure. Her next sentence was: "Can you stop singing?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 077
You deserved it 44 218

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jennaleighhh 0

Thats the problem with concerts. Yes, I know how much you love the person you're seeing. But for the sake of everyone else, don't sing. We came to see britney, not you. Let it be enjoyable for others as well.

Had she heard Britney live before? You were probably better.

Comments

Uhm, Britney's concert isn't til TONIGHT, and the one before this was on the 8th, so i don't see where "today" comes in to play o_0

you probably should have mocked britney by lip syncing. she doesn't sing, so you shouldn't either. good for your neighbour too.

SofiaM_fml 2

#38 Wow! You won an award for the most stupid comment today. All FMLs start with today and end with FML, it doesn't mean that it actually happened today! And you went and checked BRITNEY SPEARS' concert dates just so you could look like a moron, congratulations!

alex_vik 0

Britney who? Britney Spears? She's still around? And don't try to be the center of attention at a concert, no one's there to see you, they're there to see the actual band (or in this case, pop star), not some amateur.

well yeah...people screeching next to you at concerts IS annoying.

Well obviously you cannot sing and ruined her concert experience... get over yourself.

#49: My comment wasn't #38. Get your numbers right, then maybe I'll take you more seriously. I know they all start with today, but the OP should have at least waited until after the show tonight so ridiculous people like me who actually pay attention wouldnt comment on shit like that.

scince220 0

Umm... the concert is TONIGHT...

Yeah to be fair, when one goes to a concert its to here the artist, not the audience. You did deserve that one.

LOL! I'm going to the BS CONCERT TOO! Im soooo excited! That sucks, but seriously that can get really annoying for other people... I'm sure it was embarrassing though...