By Anonymous - 11/04/2009 08:07 - Canada

Today, I went to Britney's concert. About halfway through the show, the person next to me turns to me and asks, "Can you do me a favour?" Thinking that she wanted me to look after her stuff, I said sure. Her next sentence was: "Can you stop singing?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 077
You deserved it 44 218

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jennaleighhh 0

Thats the problem with concerts. Yes, I know how much you love the person you're seeing. But for the sake of everyone else, don't sing. We came to see britney, not you. Let it be enjoyable for others as well.

Had she heard Britney live before? You were probably better.

Comments

I really hope your response was "no." People sing at concerts, period. If you don't want to hear people singing around you, then listen to a CD at home. She was rude and uncalled for. I hope you sung louder after she said that.

I hope your answer was "no" followed by louder singing. If she didn't want to hear anyone around her singing, she should have listened to a CD rather than going to a concert. People sing constantly at concerts.

1. You went to Britney's concert. FYL. 2. From posting on FML it sounds like you didn't respond. If this is the case, FYL. OP should have asked how favour girl got her head so far up her own arse.

that doesn't necessarily mean your singing was bad, it might have been that you were singing too loud...

All these people with their "People go to see the featured performer" You can sit at home to do that. Have anyone of you ever seen a live band in big venue? It's atmosphere that gets you to shell out money for concerts. But then again I'm not talking about shit pop concerts and the like. Is FML more Britney Spears/Katy Perry orientated than I thought?

ohhhiiii 0

at least she was nice i would have been like shut the **** up, i hate when people sing through concerts when ur trying to hear the actual singer

YDI. Everyone paid to hear Britney sing. Not you.

YDI for actually liking Britney Spears

wow! what a stupid bitch! u shoulda smiled at her and kindly told her to go suck a fat one! :)