By Anonymous - 11/04/2009 08:07 - Canada

Today, I went to Britney's concert. About halfway through the show, the person next to me turns to me and asks, "Can you do me a favour?" Thinking that she wanted me to look after her stuff, I said sure. Her next sentence was: "Can you stop singing?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 077
You deserved it 44 218

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jennaleighhh 0

Thats the problem with concerts. Yes, I know how much you love the person you're seeing. But for the sake of everyone else, don't sing. We came to see britney, not you. Let it be enjoyable for others as well.

Had she heard Britney live before? You were probably better.

Comments

#31: Excellent. I'll have to use that.

The fact that you were at her concert in the first place is good enough for you to deserve anything coming your way. Ugh. She sucks.

Evelyn_Babyyx3 0

roflmaoo.wow..thats mean.what did she expect you to do ?stay there and not sing anything.?

I'm with 36 on this one. YDI. That's really annoying, so...serves you right.

YDI for going to a Britney concert. End of story.

This is fake. Britney's concert isn't til TONIGHT- it hasn't happened yet. And she didn't have one on the 10th. The one before this was on the 8th. how dumb.

Ummm 42, I hope you are aware that sometimes it takes awhile for these to be posted... Also, regardless of whose concert it is (so what if you think Spears sucks? that doesn't mean people aren't allowed to enjoy her music. I'd go to a concert of hers just out of nostalgia, her first CD was the first CD I ever owned...) it IS really annoying to have the person beside you singing. And the girl wasn't even impolite, so I don't know where comments saying that are coming from...

Ox_Baker 0

I hate ***** who sing really badly at concerts.

You certainly deserve that one, seeing as you went to a Brittany Spears concert in the first place. You disgust me.

SofiaM_fml 2

So, the comments appear to bug tonight, my previous comment was addressed to lyssalicious