By thatsucks4u - 14/08/2010 00:56 - United States

Today, I went to a tanning salon. I guess nobody mentioned that you have to lift your fat rolls or you'll end up with weird stripes where the spray never reached. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 089
You deserved it 51 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

obviously the spray has to come in contact with every inch of your skin or it won't "tan" that area....

People like you are the reason we have warning labels on coffee cups.

Comments

naenae and ffml.. lawls @ you both. I find it humorous when two chicks have a debate and try to flaunt "intellect" through mildly witty responses and somehow derive confidence and self esteem through their own statements. Your debate wasn't even a debate; both of you agreed on the same points but failed to comprehend the other's argument. it's okay though.. at least it's cute :D.

OP wouldnt have wasted their time posting this FML had they been used to dealing with their fat rolls on a daily basis. A more logical explanation could be that they were a new mom trying to reclaim their sexuality by getting a tan.

love0128 5

That is why you don't go and try to get a tan if you have fat rolls! That is just...ewwwwwww!!!!!!

wow, nice to see weight is still the last socially acceptable prejudice to have! First, none of us know the size of the OP so to write that they m,must be the size of a "whale" just makes you look like a turd who never leaves their grandmas basement. Second, people come in all shales and sizes so the ignorant comments of "eat healthier and exercise!" just means you are an insensitive moron for pretending the comments are out of health concerns. If a size 0 girl was eatinhg McDonalds every day, nobody would be telling her to eat better! So all the idiots need to STFU.

NitroRedneck704 0