By thatsucks4u - 14/08/2010 00:56 - United States

Today, I went to a tanning salon. I guess nobody mentioned that you have to lift your fat rolls or you'll end up with weird stripes where the spray never reached. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 089
You deserved it 51 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

obviously the spray has to come in contact with every inch of your skin or it won't "tan" that area....

People like you are the reason we have warning labels on coffee cups.

Comments

JgRxxve74 0

Why would a shot person sit? Why are we asking stupid questions? Sorry if this is posted twice... stupid comment bug.

too_dopee 0

what exactl is a "shot" person?

too_dopee 0

ahh i see! that makes sense, thanks for clearing that up.

ohshiitboi 0

hahahahahah if u burned and wore a blue hat ud b the american flag

better than you tanning outside where people actually have to see you

Hey! Some people like chunky girls. Don't hate.

well then there should be a place where all the whales can beach themselves. and the chubby chasers can go there

ayychihuahua 0

68- quite talkin shit, your just makin yourself out to be a biitchh, which you probably are anyways so i guess it doesnt matter. you dont hear anyone complaining about having to see your fugly caked on face everyday so i wouldnt be talking. BBG FTW.

o_O Yeah cuz fat people are stupid and useless in todays society. What's with all the hate towards fat people?

^^^ Who here is complaining? If anyone is complaining it's probably you.

ayychihuahua 0

hahaha wow. an ignorant and narssasistic bitch. a true winner, aren't you?

Granddragon 0

Wow, y'all really like to call people ignorant don't you? Also, it's "narcissistic" Webster.

Granddragon 0

yea, I was noticing that. I'm just unclear on why you're ignorant considering that word means that you lack knowledge about a specific subject. unless we've got some obesity experts in here with a Phd in weight management, we're all just giving uneducated opinions.

209 Why all the hate against fat people? Jeez, I'd rather look at a chubby girl than your orange face. You're no better than them.

Granddragon 0

#225 oh I don't know, because she can hate whoever she wants? you forgot to call her ignorant.

Sanura 0

231 - Who's to say that OP's not currently losing weight? Maybe she lost a few pounds and was feeling good about herself. Stop acting like you're miss perfect because you clearly have you're own issues, like the fact that you need 10 pounds of makeup.

Arsonnist 3

You *guess* that nobody said that? Do you have fat in your ears or what? Ha, jk. Just lift them up next time and you'll be fine. It's not like you can't hide it in the mean time anyway.

deebo77 0

haha zebra. you look like a zebra.

oh my god you people are freaking mean! who cares if she's fat, is it hurting you? Glad you enjoy killing people's confidence and self esteem. Our society says you have to be thin to be beautiful, and that's such a lie. I know full figured girls who are much prettier than the anorexic airbrushed garbage in my face every time I turn around. fy lives for making assumptions and being judgmental

ayychihuahua 0

Glad somebody's realistic. :) especially since most of the people on here are overweight, get their pictures off photobucket, and spend their lives taking their low self esteem out on others :) lmao. just my guess?

knibbsy 4

I'd agree, but cottage cheese is meant to be in a plastic container, not under your skin. I don't know about everyone else, but I don't want to walk hand in hand with a life-sized tub of Breakstone's. Although I suppose it would make eating fruit and jelly off of their body more complimentary.

Skinny people? Ignore those anorexics! Shame on them.

ayychihuahua 0

seriously! its so annoying that like everyother comment always has to do with someone being fat and stuff. can you not come up with a better comeback? there is a difference between having curves and being obese, because you can have curves and be healthy, but either way its not interfering with others lives, and if it bothers you so damn much, please do not hesitate to isolate yourself from all of society because big and beautiful is everywhere and eventually no one will want to her the judgmental and ignorant bullshit coming from your mouth. Grow up.

it's not so much thin to be beautiful as it is it's healthier and no duh healthier Is more attractive to most people because a 400 lb woman is going to have more physical problems than a 130 lb woman so if she's a ****** fatass she should either a) quit complaining and embrace it, or b) do what it takes to be more healthy. And being thin SHOULD be praised in society because healthy IS a good thing.

Not everyone, necessarily. But a couple of you are acting like complete assholes

Don't feed them lies, Sean! Just feed them cheeseburgers. Let them chow down on their 3rd one and listen to "You're Beautiful" at the same time.

If you are thin that does NOT mean you are healthy.

knibbsy 4

I agree 127, many thin people aren't healthy. But many are. However, NO overweight person is healthy.

According to a BMI chart, I'm overweight. I play three varsity sports... hmm sounds unhealthy.

Ha! Really 130? Well I guess it depends on what you're opinion of healthy is. But i know some "overweight" people that are in better shape then you probably are.

I know not all thin people are healthy I just didn't feel like typing that out. as lazy as i am I feel damn lucky that I don't have to work to keep in shape.

#133, if that's you in your picture, do you seriously believe you're overweight? The BMI scale is an average for most people, not tailored to each individually. You don't appear overweight at all, so don't ride this sob train and act like you're defending your kind. We're talking about people who are actually fat, not girls that look in the mirror and get this notion that they need to lose weight when they are at a stable condition.

FFML_314 11

133, you do not appear to be overweight!

God, no I don't think I'm fat. It just annoys me when people are so damn judgmental.

The whole BMI chart thing is bullshit, it doesn't bring muscle mass into the equation. It really shouldn't even exist.

FFML_314 11

I see where a lot of people are coming from. Being obese is serious and sometimes people need tough love. It's people that say things out of pure maliciousness, simply because they feel they are better, that bother me. Being a few pounds overweight isn't a huge deal, as long as you don't let yourself spiral out of control. I have "curves" and I'm very healthy and very active.

knibbsy 4

Healthy is a fairly subjective term, but you're missing the point. OVERweight is not "healthy." UNDERweight is not "healthy" as well. The words overweight and underweight are inherently negative, as the roots "over" and "under" show an excess or a lack of, both of which are negative.

Well I think I'm almost underweight but idk how to gain weight?

True 158 but people seem to over use the term overweight. There is a guy who used to be on my wrestling team and people would consider him overweight even though he was in much better shape then they were. But if you are going to go by what overweight truely means then yes, overweight people are unhealthy.

Sean start lifting weights, and eat a lot of food (healthy food).

ehh but I'm too lazy anyway I think I'll stick to doing nothing cuz it seems to be working so far! but now I'm hungry

knibbsy 4

The term overweight is thrown around way too much, absolutely. I think Freeze hit the nail on the head in 146 as for why the word is so overused though. Looking at oneself in a mirror going "ohmaigawd I'm fat" when one is 5'7" and 140 pounds is ******* dumb. When I say overweight, I mean ******* beastly, i.e. 5'7" and 240 pounds.

FFML_314 11

I can tell Freeze eats his breakfast.

Every day! Never skip breakfast. While traveling back from Brazil, mom decided to ignore me and not buy pancakes from McDonalds. I had to wait 6 hours to get my pancakes after that. In fact, I ate breakfast at 1:00 PM today. Or, yesterday, I guess. I think I'm going to go eat some more now.

I hate that. I'm only a size 4, but considered to be 10 pounds "overweight". I don't have the ability to exercise though, due to my physical conditions.

aka... you deserve it for having a different body than what is desired and stereotypical in our society.

knibbsy 4

That's not the point 93, the point is that if OP wasn't overweight, this FML would be nonexistent. Therefore, it's a YDI, regardless of any cultural beliefs.

knibbsy 4

I don't care if you're 80 pounds or 800, it makes no difference to me. But this is FML, and since OP wasn't able to able her rolls, it's a YDI, not a "aww FYL for being big and beautiful even though you had the ability to change the outcome of your situation."

I totally agree with both of you! I'm tired of seeing FMLs writen by overweight people, where all they do is cry about how fat they are. I have no problem with overweight people as long as they do something about it, try and stay healthy, and don't complain about something that's their fault without making the attempt to get in better shape. FMLs like these are just writen by people who want sympathy from strangers. OP: YDI Sean: Cute kitty lolz (I have 4, but none are overweight).