By thatsucks4u - 14/08/2010 00:56 - United States

Today, I went to a tanning salon. I guess nobody mentioned that you have to lift your fat rolls or you'll end up with weird stripes where the spray never reached. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 089
You deserved it 51 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

obviously the spray has to come in contact with every inch of your skin or it won't "tan" that area....

People like you are the reason we have warning labels on coffee cups.

Comments

starsbAby 2

...no...I was annoyed because everything u guys were saying was pointless because it didn't benifit anything and did no good...but now it's over. thank god lol

lmfao. Would you like me to start a new debate?

knibbsy 4

I'm gonna start a new debate. About when one should and shouldn't use the "reply" feature. I think you should be clicking reply. All in favor?

I hereby introduce a motion to suppress your debate, and re-introduce debating fatties. Resolved: that all fatties are disgusting and need to stop stuffing their gaping maws with that 5th ******* cheeseburger.

Granddragon 0

I present a motion that all fatties should be tied to a treadmill with a leash and forced to walk. (idea for a show, the fattie whisperer)

What do you mean you "guess" nobody mentioned it? they either mean did or did not to the extent of your knowledge.

starsbAby 2

Ps:how do u put a picture up?

starsbAby 2

I'm on an iPod...does it have to be a computer?

You should also learn how to use the reply button. It's the little arrow type thing in the corner of every comment.

No problem and yes, it has to be done on a computer.

starsbAby 2

great. It's 4:30 a.m. I'll do it later aha

starsbAby 2

ps:how the hell are you holding something on fire?

I only held it for like 2 seconds. It was kinda scary.

knibbsy 4

starsbAby, please refer to comment 189 above. The fat cat, illmatic, and I have unanimously voted you must begin using the reply button. Failure to comply will result in internal bleeding, prostitution, and a taste for roadkill.

it's like a Mexican drinking game I played. grab a coal out of the fire, bounce it in your hands say the persons name your playing with and toss it to them. if they drop or you make a bad throw you or they drink :p

PedoBearSaysYES 0

it's sad when being overweight is an accepted and defended fact. sure it's tops for cannibals cuz fatties sizzle just right but there is no proper excuse to be fat and being fit IS healthy and correct, not freaking bones but enough muscle density to fill u out. it only takes half an hour a day which u could easily fit in. well... and not fillin ur body w shit. how ever chubby kids are ok... esp BBQ sauce.

ispitflames 3

sweet baby rays bbq sauce is amazing. i could drink that shit... well maybe

brenduh911 0

haha! EPIC FAIL! haha thnx 4 thee heads uhp' lol c[:

easlehc 0

I simply don't understand how you could see the bits that weren't tanned as they would be under your fat rolls that you were supposed to lift??