By Puick - 26/12/2013 23:50 - France - Sonchamp

Today, I went to a party organised by my ex. I was the last to sit down, after looking at the nametags on all 50+ chairs. That's how I realised the chair labelled "Fuckface" was mine; the one located between her parents' seats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 609
You deserved it 9 792

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry OP. Maybe next time your ex invites you. You should just politely decline and cut off all communication with them. Especially if they're going to be very immature and disrespect you like that.

Why would you go to a party organized by your ex? It's fairly clear it didn't end well.

Comments

Nolimit2217 32

Am I the only one who finds this funny? Your ex is creative!

Not a surprise..,maybe between her parents might mend a few things...

Why did you go to your ex's party? That's just dumb, they're your ex for a reason.

So, if she feels badly enough about you to label your chair 'fuckface', why would you go to her party? She's probably not kept feelings that strong hidden. Although this does beg the question, why did the ex invite OP? Did OP think she was trying to make amends?? That would be fair enough reason to go.

snapdragon1100 7

How come you went to your exs party?

pinchepriscyla 9
bluestripedsockm 14

Why would she invite you in the first place and then why go?? I agree with #8, more info needed please! Unless we have an idea what went down between you two this is a bit vague for me. Sometimes it's not "the dumped" who acts like a brat, but "the dump-er." My ex is a living example of that.

YDI- why would you go to your ex's party? Nothing good EVER happens.

You were an idiot at the party, please don't be an idiot again when she invites you to her wedding