By Puick - 26/12/2013 23:50 - France - Sonchamp

Today, I went to a party organised by my ex. I was the last to sit down, after looking at the nametags on all 50+ chairs. That's how I realised the chair labelled "Fuckface" was mine; the one located between her parents' seats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 609
You deserved it 9 792

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry OP. Maybe next time your ex invites you. You should just politely decline and cut off all communication with them. Especially if they're going to be very immature and disrespect you like that.

Why would you go to a party organized by your ex? It's fairly clear it didn't end well.

Comments

Nickb55 16
Hiimhaileypotter 52

I'm sorry, this is random, but I really had no idea what your profile picture was at first. Am I the only one? I thought it was an alien or something... Lol. No offense to your cute (once the picture is enlarged) dog :)

Just scrolling down and not really looking, I thought the same. But when you stop to look, beautiful doggy!! :)

Nickb55 16

Thanks guys but this is my aunt's dog, haha. His name is Stanley!

bluemidnight 9

Well, you did come to a party organized by your ex. What did you expect?

I know it sounds crazy, but it is possible for the two parties to remain amicable after a break-up. If it ended on good terms (or at least OP thought it did), there is no reason why he shouldn't attend the party.

Maybe now you know it's a good thing that she's your ex?

Going to an ex's party is always risky however, I'm sure you can get up and mingle. Maybe even find a new girl to flirt with!

olpally 32

I would just leave and never see her again.

thats when you go up to her, point at the seat, and ask when she changed her name. Dick move? maybe, but it is located bewteen her parents..honest mistakee ;)

oneofthosegirls_fml 11

And why, exactly, did you think it would be a good idea to attend this party?

I would have walked out if I had seen my seating tag with that name on it. Come on have some self respect.

That's why once someone become your ex, you cut that person out of your life completely, YDI