By arrestedgun - 23/05/2009 07:37 - Canada

Today, I went to a dollar store with a couple friends to buy cap guns to play with. We were having a lot of fun with them, and took them onto a bus. 5 minutes later, three cops got on, handcuffed us, and sternly talked to us about the dangers of guns. We got arrested for toy guns. We are 17. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 398
You deserved it 58 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone who thinks he deserved it because he's 17 and still playing with toy guns should realise that staying young at heart is important. I feel sorry for people unlike the OP, who never play any games.

chimmy 0

Some places, like transportation vehicles and depots, choose to not allow guns of any type... even toy guns, since police officers mistake them for real guns. (Which apparently happened here.) Stupid, but there you go, luckily they didnt shoot to disarm/kill you.

Comments

AntiChrist7 0

i would say your true age is 5. what fun are guns? YDI

YDI. Wut 17 yr old plays with a toy gun?

airsofters. but seriously, cap guns? the only thing fun about cap guns is penny bombs. those don't even use the gun any way.

hahaha my friend was doing a photoshoot in the city centre of glasgow, he was posing as a spy with a suit, briefcase and a toy gun. He goes to the toliet, when he comes out he has 10 police officers around him with guns. They arrested him and he spent the night in a cell. **** his life. You're kinda sad for playing with guns, but whatever.

lmao, I don't see why people are saying you deserved that. You shouldn't get in shit for having FAKE guns. But bringing them on the bus was a bad idea because a lot of people could misake them for being real.

Duh. playing with guns in public is stupid. YDI.

I feel sorry for those of you who ask "what's fun about toy guns?" They were just out having a bit of fun enjoying themselves! that the cops arrested them (a bit of an overreaction i think :P) was just inconvenient!

piddly_03 0

ydi and be glad you're not 18.

wow. most of the people commenting on here are total dicks. FYL

u deserve it isnt it pathetic enough to be playing around with toy guns???

That is not illegal! Stop making shit up!