By arrestedgun - 23/05/2009 07:37 - Canada

Today, I went to a dollar store with a couple friends to buy cap guns to play with. We were having a lot of fun with them, and took them onto a bus. 5 minutes later, three cops got on, handcuffed us, and sternly talked to us about the dangers of guns. We got arrested for toy guns. We are 17. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 398
You deserved it 58 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone who thinks he deserved it because he's 17 and still playing with toy guns should realise that staying young at heart is important. I feel sorry for people unlike the OP, who never play any games.

chimmy 0

Some places, like transportation vehicles and depots, choose to not allow guns of any type... even toy guns, since police officers mistake them for real guns. (Which apparently happened here.) Stupid, but there you go, luckily they didnt shoot to disarm/kill you.

Comments

ch_kisama 0
GabriLee 0

This just really made me want to buy a cap gun at the dollar store, and for those of you who think that it's wrong for him to play with them, I'm a 20 year old girl. LONG LIVE CHILDHOOD! OP... Your only flaw was playing with them on the bus. I'd say YDI. Times today are scary and you should have predicted that someone would freak out about the cap guns. You're old enough to know that.

jeremymg91 0

YDI. Some toy guns look realistic enough to get arrested and be put in jail. You gotta be smarter than that.

Running around in public with toy guns, especially when you're 17 years old? Real mature. YDI.

There's nothing wrong with playing with toy guns at 17. Hell, I'm 24 and I still love Nerf guns. The reason you're a retard is because you were playing with them on a bus. I hope you never get your hands on a real gun.

cooliekid 0

YDI.. at least HIDE the guns.. everyone in the US knows after 9/11 the police have uped their game

Ydi this one. If you're 17, you should have the common sense to know not to play with toy guns in public places! Cops will automatically think they're real! Dumb ass.

If a cop can't tell the difference between a real gun and a cap gun, he seriously needs to have his position re-evaluated.