By arrestedgun - 23/05/2009 07:37 - Canada

Today, I went to a dollar store with a couple friends to buy cap guns to play with. We were having a lot of fun with them, and took them onto a bus. 5 minutes later, three cops got on, handcuffed us, and sternly talked to us about the dangers of guns. We got arrested for toy guns. We are 17. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 398
You deserved it 58 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone who thinks he deserved it because he's 17 and still playing with toy guns should realise that staying young at heart is important. I feel sorry for people unlike the OP, who never play any games.

chimmy 0

Some places, like transportation vehicles and depots, choose to not allow guns of any type... even toy guns, since police officers mistake them for real guns. (Which apparently happened here.) Stupid, but there you go, luckily they didnt shoot to disarm/kill you.

Comments

You think thats bad. These are my friends (link below). They spent the night in jail & are being charged for it. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30712374/

Who ever said that cops need to be re-evaluated if they can't tell the difference between a toy gun, and a real gun, nice. Im with ya on that one. **** your life indeed, because it shouldn't matter what age you are. Yes, some people do care if you play with toy guys and are 17, but really, I would rather be doing that, than have no life at all, and sit at home all day, watching TV, or on the computer.

haha i think thats funnnyy, and whoo cares if your 17 and playing with toy guns, your not an adultt, have fun while ya caan! :)

This_Guy 0

At #10, I'm not saying that he deserves it for being 17 and wanting to have fun. I'm saying he deserves it cause he's 17 and he's playing with toy guns in public transportation. It doesn't matter how non-lethal a gun is, police officers tend to think that its a real gun (can't be sure with these things with what they do). So OP is an idiot for doing this outside his or his friend's backyard.

urmomluvsme 0

Well, I remember playing with toy guns at age 7, but yea, def a FYL just because you feel the need to play with toy guns at age 17.

Pamina128 0

I have a neighbor who plays with toy cap guns. He's 8 years old. YDI

misterman2 3

YDI for being a 17 year old playing with cap guns, and being stupid enough to carry it on a bus.

What state were you in? It's amazing how clueless the so-called enlightened liberals are about guns. (And that applies to a lot of posters in this thread). btw, I think some of y'all are confusing a cap gun with an air rifle (bb gun). Cap guns ARE toys, they don't shoot anything. It's just a little cap that goes pop.

You guys are 17 year old morons. I remember a 20 year old getting shot to death by a cop in Germany for playing with a toygun in public. In GERMANY. The most liberal country in all europe (xcept for denmark maybe) .