By arrestedgun - 23/05/2009 07:37 - Canada

Today, I went to a dollar store with a couple friends to buy cap guns to play with. We were having a lot of fun with them, and took them onto a bus. 5 minutes later, three cops got on, handcuffed us, and sternly talked to us about the dangers of guns. We got arrested for toy guns. We are 17. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 398
You deserved it 58 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone who thinks he deserved it because he's 17 and still playing with toy guns should realise that staying young at heart is important. I feel sorry for people unlike the OP, who never play any games.

chimmy 0

Some places, like transportation vehicles and depots, choose to not allow guns of any type... even toy guns, since police officers mistake them for real guns. (Which apparently happened here.) Stupid, but there you go, luckily they didnt shoot to disarm/kill you.

Comments

Hahaha! Real men carry balisong knives.

This is retarded gone to extremes. At 17, you should understand the dangers of having something that even remotely looks like a gun out in public places. A bus is a very, very dangerous place to be. People are always worried when they're on a bus or subway on getting robbed or worst. The very fact that you can't understand this, shows just how retarded you are. You're lucky all you got was a slap on the wrist, and not got yourself killed by the police thinking you actually had a gun. Consider it a blessing and hopefully you understood what you did. You didn't really do anything wrong, just extremely dumb and inconsiderate of the situations/location you're in.

mike2012 0

FYl but this is a fake. police officers knoiw the difference between fake and real by the colored tip of the gun. Any one with a fucing brain can tell the difference. Also it is fun to play with little kid stuff when you are older to get a blast from the past so dont call him immature because i can garuntee all of you have done it b4 so all of you STFU!

photographer_fml 0

okay FYL for getting arrested but....toy guns...17 years old...reallly?.....wow im 14 and i wouldnt even do that

YDI for being dumbshits. people are a panicky bunch when they see ANYTHING that looks like a gun. they're even scared of a damn magazine about hunting, because it has guns in it. They ban cap guns in a lot of places because of it and for you guys to be screwin' around like that, you have no right to complain. shut up and take your lashes. you're lucky no charges were given. you ******* deserve it.

When I was in high school the same thing happened to a group of guys I knew. Ironically, one of the officers knew some of them and let them go with a warning.

GabriLee 0

This makes me want to play with a cap gun. I remember those things. And for those of you who thing it's wrong for a 17 year old boy to play with them, I am a 20 year old girl. LONG LIVE CHILDHOOD! They're fun when used responsibly... That being said, a public bus is NOT a responsible place to be playing with a cap gun. YDI, especially since I am assuming it was one of those black ones.

Kitty34_fml 0

YDI for 1. playing with cap guns on a bus 2. playing with cap guns when you are 17 years old

you're a ******* retard. 17 and playing with toy guns on a public bus....douche bags.