By Anonymous - 20/07/2009 00:22 - United States

Today, I went out to eat at a restaurant. When the waitress saw me, she continously told me how beautiful and kind I was. Flattered, I just said thank you. Five minutes later, one of the ugliest girls I've ever seen in my life walked in. The waitress told her the same exact things she told me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 615
You deserved it 13 573

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for being so full of yourself. "one of the ugliest girls I've ever seen in my life", tss.

Comments

perryscherry 0

You must not be as good licking as you think you are, if one of the ugliest girls you have ever seen in your life looks as good as you do :D YDI for being bitch!

We're in a recession. She's saying nice things because you want to hear nice things and if you leave a good tip it would make her life better too.

you're seriously sad because some random waitress didn't actually like you?

fancycake 0

So did you have a nice time at Hooter's?

flyingpan8 0

**** you for calling other people ugly.

weirdgirl_sf 0

This site needs a "so what" button. Why do you feel like your life is f-ed because the waitress is overly nice to people? You're worried that your not as pretty as she said? You're obviously not that kind either since you feel like you need to judge the other girl you saw your waitress talking to so harshly. You come off as a crappy bitch, I bet you didn't even tip that waitress well because of this.

I find this kind of funny... Everyone's like "Omg, you're such a bitch" because she thought someone was ugly... Honestly. You've never, in your life, thought of someone as ugly? I mean, although it isn't the greatest FML and she's kind of stupid for taking it like this... you would get a bit put down if you thought that someone genuinly told you and thought that you were pretty... and then you saw that same person saying the same thing to someone you thought was ugly. :/ Of course, I'm not saying that she didn't overreact and was awesome for calling someone ugly, I'm justtt saying that you guys are overreacting a "tad" bit.

lexiluffagus 0

OH NOEZ! Somebody used a marketing ploy on you! Your life is truly ******!

sofad15 0

how does the waitress know if you are kind or not??