By Anonymous - 20/07/2009 00:22 - United States

Today, I went out to eat at a restaurant. When the waitress saw me, she continously told me how beautiful and kind I was. Flattered, I just said thank you. Five minutes later, one of the ugliest girls I've ever seen in my life walked in. The waitress told her the same exact things she told me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 615
You deserved it 13 573

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for being so full of yourself. "one of the ugliest girls I've ever seen in my life", tss.

Comments

sweetnsour15 8

Wow get over yourself. Maybe the waitress was trying to be polite, or maybe she honestly thought the other girl was beautiful too, or maybe she wanted a tip. And maybe the "one of the ugliest girls i've ever seen." was thinking the exact same thing about you. Because you seem to be completely rude, and probably not that beautiful on the inside.

Maybe she's being a nice person? (or trying to get a nice tip)

Who the **** are you to say 'one of the ugliest girls' hahahaha wow someone's up themselves. Gtfo hahaha

"I was told I was beautiful and then this ugly chick was told the same thing. WAHHH" Seriously, STFU.

Lets face it. Some girls are hideous. It doesn't make you a horrible person for acknowledging that (in your head, not to their face)

Maybe she says it to all the really ugly girls to make them feel good.

So what? Who cares if she complimented the other girl as well? Maybe the waitress is just a nice person who wants others to feel good about themselves? I compliment people all the time. Clearly you're not used to manners.

I mean, that is kinda weird, ydi because YOU think you are hot, and someone compared to in that exact moment isn't. Thumbs up for being a self-centered prick!