By sensativenose - 19/09/2009 06:35 - United States

Today, I went on a date with the girl I like to a skating rink. On the ride home she put her arm around me. Her armpits stank and I smelt them the whole hour and a half drive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 385
You deserved it 9 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have nonchalantly sprayed your own armpits and then accidentally sprayed hers with the same deodarant.

Easy solution. Tell her, "I feel a bit sweaty and gross from the skating rink, ok if we cuddle next time instead?" Then you aren't making her feel bad, but you get the result you want. Of course since this FML already happened, my advice is kind of useless. :-P

Comments

Fact: People sweat when they do something physical like skating. Fact: Sweat mixed with oxygen causes body odor. Fact: The girl probably wouldn't have put her arm around you if she didn't like you. And you already said you liked her. So either get over it and be glad that she showed you a gesture of affection or, if it was so bad, next time have the guts to find a tactful way to let her know. I know it's a sensative issue but when a girl you like does something to show that she might like you back, don't immediately go on the internet to complain about it. Unless you don't like her anymore because you discovered she's human because she sweats.

This FML stinks. OP took a 'girl he likes' on a date that was 3 hours of driving?!? What kinda date is that? Odd to say the least. Who lives an hour and a half from a skating rink?? Who drives an hour and half to go SKATING?!?? Why couldn't he: . Open the windows? . Ask her to sit up? . Be honest with her about the smell? . Come up with a lie for her to move away from him? He had NINTEY minutes!! . Man up and ride it out? . Realize he stinks too? .

wilt 0

Wow you will be really lonely......

It's "smelled," not "smelt." Smelt is the process of smeltering.

@life_totallyfair Actually, smelt is from the process of smelting not 'smeltering'.

melkawa11 0

Hahahaha you should of punched her in the face

myang12 0

Haha.. I feel sorry for you!!

Whiner! you said you liked her if she was sweaty it meant she was doing something at the skating rink, and by putting her arm around you she showed she likes you.

How is that FYL? If I was that girl I would be so mortified and embarrassed. News flash EVERY girl sweats and EVERY girl smells sometimes. Stop being a little bitch and worry about things are are important. It's a problem easily fixed with deodorant