By PsychoBillyGoat - 26/05/2014 00:47 - United States - Anchorage

Today, my wife's cat ran away. After spending a lot of money making "Lost Cat" flyers and driving around for hours passing them out and searching for her cat, he walked downstairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 043
You deserved it 9 818

PsychoBillyGoat tells us more.

My wife was worried about the cat because he is elderly and needs meds every 12 hours. He also has no claws ( we got him that way). He has never been outside before but lately he has been trying to get out. Also we live in Alaska, more to worry about then cars and dogs getting him

Top comments

\ 28

Never underestimate the cloaking powers of cats.

at least you showed her how much you care

Comments

\ 28

Never underestimate the cloaking powers of cats.

dinosxxrawr 22

They have secret invisibility cloaks.

Yes their magic powers are given to them by satan himself! They are EVIL!

schhichick 14

Well at least your cats didn't try to murder you. There was a time when every time I walked downstairs they would run into my feet.

schhichick 14

I would wake up and my old cat would be laying on my mouth and I would not be able to breath and it would be a struggle to get him off. This happened so much I think he eas trying to kill me!

Should have looked better before putting out flyers... YDI glad you found your cat though :-)

Do you own a cat? They're hide and seek champions. My cat hid behind the washing machine one time and I couldn't find him anywhere and was freaking out.

its definitely not like cats are evil masterminds and fit pretty much anywhere. except ya know, trash bins. i heard they get stuck on those quite often

Mine have found their way on shelves, behind the stove, and even on the roof of my front porch. The only reason OP deserves it at all is for letting his wife freak out so much. Cats usually come back within a day for food.

15, I understand her being worried though if it was an indoor cat and had never been gone before.

Ali_Br_fml 33

#34, or even an outdoor cat. There are plenty of things that can happen to an outdoor cat. They could get beaten up by another cat, catch rabies from a wild animal, get torn apart by dogs (I've seen the aftermath of two dogs fighting over one cat before, I felt really sorry for the cat, whoever's cat it was), they could get run over by a car, etc. This doesn't happen all the time, but there is a lot to worry about when your cat goes missing. If they usually return for food, and you see their food uneaten, and can't find the cat, you're likely to freak out and wonder what happened. If you can't find your indoor cat, you worry if it somehow got out, and worry about all of the things I mentioned way more, because the cat has never been outside on its own before. OP - I'm glad you helped your girlfriend look, and am happy the cat was safe.

Saying you deserve it is stupid. My one cat hid in the ceiling in our basement because he was scared. We looked for him for HOURS, even tearing down the part of the ceiling we thought he could get into. My mom finally turned on the heat and the noise scared him so bad, he got out of the ceiling. We still don't know where exactly he was hiding. Cats are masters at hide and seek

at least you showed her how much you care

I bet the cat only came back to claim the reward money.

I got 99 problems and a pussy ain't one.

Solange, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to record another smash hit... right in this guys forehead. Show him what you do to Jay-Z and Jay-Z wannabes alike.

The cat obviously planned this as a scheme to make you waste your money.

"where has everybody been? and WHERE is my food?"

Still find it hard to understand why people love cats.

catanita 18

Some people loves cats others loves dogs and some hate pets in general. I think nothing compares to the unconditional love offered by cat / dog.