By Anonymous - 19/07/2009 12:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went on a date with a girl. She drove while texting someone, then stopped at a house and told me to wait in the car. She left her phone so I looked at the last text and it said, "I'm here for the quicky." Our "date" was a decoy to throw her mom off so she could sleep with another guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 239
You deserved it 4 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

palmtrees 1

please tell me you left her there.

Why the FML? You have blackmail. And you should have called her mother right then and there.

Comments

FlyingDutchmen60 0

That is what you get for not being a man and driving. She is on the date with you, not the other way around.

shortandloud 0

I would have called her mom right then and told her.

keveeseeram 0

Before you did ANYTHING, you should have made sure she's not your bosses daughter :)

shortbus200 0

i would have slashed her tires called her mom and told her where she was. What a bitch dude srsly nobody really deserves that :-/

Seti_fml 0

I would have left a note or text saying "i hope you had a good quickie... don't ever call me" and just walked back home (or depending on the distance call a friend pick me up)

Things you should have done: 1) Texted/called her mother with info on what her daughter was up to and where. 2) Following that, deleted all pictures, saved texts, games, and contacts from her phone. 3) Change all her radio presets, seat positions, etc in the car to be a pain in the ass. 4) Lock the doors and leave a note on the windshield saying, as someone else mentioned "I hope you had a good quickie, don't ever call me again." then add "By the way, the keys are in the trunk." And, of course, lock her car keys in the trunk. That way there's no vandalism, no accusations of theft for where her keys are, but you will have made yourself on hell of an annoyance for wasting your time.

enuff_crying 0

this is actually the best idea that i've read. You are a brilliant mind

laurilauri 0

Except leave he texts, that way her mom has some proof.

Tbuccola 0

Well, he could forward the texts to her mom's phone for the proof.

I'd have waited, gone to dinner, ordered the filet mignon and scallops, bottle of wine - the whole 9 yards - eaten eveything and dessert. Then I'd have a friend waiting outside while I excused myself to the bathroom. I'd then send her a text from the car. "Thanks for dinner. I hope you enjoyed your quickie on the way over."

Wow, disgusting. Tell her mom that is is a mega *****.

123sploosh 0

You deserve it for going on a date with a girl.