By Anonymous - 19/07/2009 12:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went on a date with a girl. She drove while texting someone, then stopped at a house and told me to wait in the car. She left her phone so I looked at the last text and it said, "I'm here for the quicky." Our "date" was a decoy to throw her mom off so she could sleep with another guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 239
You deserved it 4 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

palmtrees 1

please tell me you left her there.

Why the FML? You have blackmail. And you should have called her mother right then and there.

Comments

vt_mruhlin 0

Good idea! Should have picked up her phone and sent "Just left my house and mum thinks I'm on a date. I've got the lube, did you remember the handcuffs?" Would have been justice served.

You should have just got up and left the scene. Maybe immobilised her car by some means. It's pretty disrespectful of her.

As far as immobilization goes, I would've taken her keys, gotten out of the car and thrown them into some bushes or another yard. See if she could find them in time before her mom got there after calling and letting her know what's up. FYL mate.

Baroness542 6

Exactly, #49. I would've texted/called her mom, told her mom exactly what her daughter was doing, given her the address of the house, thrown the keys in a bush or some place the daughter would never be able to find it (wedged under the tire, perhaps?) and started walking. But I probably would've stayed close-ish, just to see the confrontation. Since I have a feeling it would've been hilarious.

katieface 0

Oh. Thanks for the clarification of what the comment above you said.

mmmyeahsaraa 0

what a coniving bitch! good luck finding a decent woman.

bb1_00 0

that must suck!!!!!!!!!!!!! FYL

That's low for her to do. Though she probably isn't very smart anyway, because she left her phone in the car >>

NOWAYJOSE 14

she probably didn't give enough of a shit to hide what she was doing to OP! oh well OP there are always mail order brides. I heard they're very obedient and stuff.

6SiC6Magg0tKnot 0

YDI for trying to score with an obvious ****

I hope you stole her car, her phone and al the other shit she had and ditched her. No one deserves to go out with a bitch like this. Or you could have made holes In all the tires of her car.

icertainlysuck 0

Drive away and put her car in a revene.

I would have looked at her pictures on her phone first...if she had anything good, then you could've texted them to yourself and at least got something out of the deal.

princesspanda06 0

you should have texted the dude to ask him if you could join in LOL