By Anonymous - 19/07/2009 12:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went on a date with a girl. She drove while texting someone, then stopped at a house and told me to wait in the car. She left her phone so I looked at the last text and it said, "I'm here for the quicky." Our "date" was a decoy to throw her mom off so she could sleep with another guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 239
You deserved it 4 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

palmtrees 1

please tell me you left her there.

Why the FML? You have blackmail. And you should have called her mother right then and there.

Comments

A few options: 1) Steal her phone and leave. She'll think she lost it. 2) Sabotage her car. Break the heater or something. Stay put 3) Act like you don't care, then later tell her mom. 4) Put on a gorilla mask and storm into the house to surprise them during sex.

mibs3 11

Put shrimp in her heater. It will slowly rot and you can't get rid if that smell in a car. There's gotta be a grocery store nearby....

even if you shouldn't read other peoples messages, i don't think he deserved it, reading her messages doesn't make her a ****. She was already one.

YDI it for being a nosey sack of shit. I would gone back to the parents house and say she left me at this other dudes house. **** that ****. Not literally... well, maybe.

honestly that sucks, she shouldnt have left her phone in the car, but you shouldnt have read it eaither. as for the girl: shes an idiot. she shouldve dropped him off so she could have longer sex hahaha ;]

YDI for being too stupid to settle for some Sloppy Seconds.

ziqi92 0

talk about rude....i hope karma got back at her somehow...hey, u did forward the message back to the family right??

C_Wicked27 0

Oh wow FYL, personally I would've ditched her and went back to tell her mom... or even better, you should have just walked in on them and snapped a picture of them in the act and then sent the evidence to her mom and every other contact on her phone.