By Anonymous - 26/05/2010 18:03 - Canada

Today, I went into a music store to look into getting a new guitar. I picked up one that I was interested in and tried it out quietly. A sales representative approached me and asked me to "stop the noise and leave the guitars for serious customers." I've been playing for almost ten years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 840
You deserved it 6 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MollyCookies 0

Maybe he thought that all you were gonna do was just play with them and not actually buy anything? Haha always gotta think on the bright side.

Comments

i'd say '**** you, I'll get my guitar somewhere else bitch.' I have complete respect for guitarist, I've tried and it is very, very difficult ):

DEMONinPINK 3

Um, what I think the guy meant by for serious customers is that he doesn't want people just sitting in a store all day playing display guitars, it would turn into a strumfest for anyone that can hold a guitar & pick. If even the pick. Don't feel bad FML'er, he probably was told to get you off the guitar.

you've been INCORRECTLY playing guitar for almost 10 years

juturnaamo 29

**** that asshole, If it's a chain, you should've told his manager why you were going elsewhere. BTW if you do some research and know what kind you want, I was pretty happy with 'musician's friend' only downside is it's online. I just ended up getting a tele, figured I couldn't go wrong with a classic.

Should have told him to stick it up his pussy.

i can understand the salesman's point of view depending on how old OP is. usually no matter what, if somebody looks like a teen, they wont be taken seriously. i hate it so much!!!

I hope you didn't end up buying from him. You shoulda flashed your cash and said I guess you just lost a sale and walked out.