Speak your brains

By ValerieRolle - 28/04/2022 18:00

Spicy
Today, one of my co-workers, who I secretly hate, announced she and her husband were expecting. She's rather big. Without thinking, I said, "How did he manage to find your vag under those fat rolls?" I got placed on suspension and now have to attend a training on sexual harassment in the workplace. FML
I agree, your life sucks 261
You deserved it 3 299

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah..maybe think next time. Fat-phobic gets thrown around a lot these days but wow, can you be more of an asshole?

Next time you think about saying something that batshit stupid, maybe have a stick of gum instead. Or a cup of tea. Or let a semi truck run over your foot. Any of those options would be an improvement over what you said.

Comments

Yeah..maybe think next time. Fat-phobic gets thrown around a lot these days but wow, can you be more of an asshole?

Jon Tessler 14

YDI.....what aidiotic thing to say. be happy they didn't fire you on the spot

Next time you think about saying something that batshit stupid, maybe have a stick of gum instead. Or a cup of tea. Or let a semi truck run over your foot. Any of those options would be an improvement over what you said.

Even worse, I'll bet you didn't even get the answer to your question. How did he find her vag and get past the FUPA? These are legitimate questions, but too unkind to ask. Maybe you should track down her husband and ask him. We all have the right to know!

I bet OP is actually the pregnant girl, no way someone would out themselves likes this.

I don't know. Look at how Karens always think that they are the ones in the right. This is the same thing. OP no doubt feels that their punishment was too harsh and unfair.

KeyKey 2

Going after someone’s physical appearance is never okay. You ruined her’s and her partner’s announcement and hurt her self image and feelings all at once . You’re a Grade A Dipshit. How could a whole ass sentence just slip out? You had time to think about it . You’re trash.

There is no scenario in which you don't deserve that punishment. You're stupidly lucky you didn't get fired.

CakeEater 15

He rolls her in flour and looks for the wet spot. Honestly though, must've expected to be fired or at least punished for saying something like that at work. Especially these days, the definition of harassment just gets longer and longer.

I'm pretty sure the definition of harassment is and has always been 'don't be a ******** in the workplace'. Insults, sexual comments, and making people feel bad about innate traits are called 'being a ********', and should not occur in the workplace. You are not actually funny.